Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

CHannel Zero versus everyone else

Like Chef in Apocalypse Now said....."Never get out of the boat!"

What do people think....aren't there definate camps and invisible social demarkation lines drawn up that seperate us "channel zero intellectuals" from the rest of an often immature and retarded 12oz member base?

Seeing as how the majority of my time was spent here in channel zero, over the past few weeks i decided to check out the other forums here on 12 Oz......

Holeyyyy shit. Talk about stepping out of suburbia and into the ghetto. I saunter in to brick slayers and paper chase and it's like the I.Q. drops fifty points.

It seems like you can't make one constructivley critical comment about anyone or anything. Immediatly someone has to scream "COP!!!" or swear they're gonna "pop a cap in yo ass" for "dissing" them.

And the photo quality in some of these threads.....geezis h christ. These morons are posting the most ass end flicks ever. People posting pics of scribes and windshield dust tags at the most fucked up angles....EVER. There is zero fucking sense of photo composition on everyone's part.

I feel sorry for the people that are looking at "east bay shits" and "don't call it frisco" thinking that is the representative photo collection of these two fine areas.

It's like crossing out of israel and into palestine.

I guess the Channel Zero equivalent of a suicide bomber would be some regular moron from, uhm, say brick slayers, coming into channel Zero and making stupid threats or starting idiot threads (see "pussy flavored lollipops") They come in here, detonate little packages of insipidness and then we have to clean up. I guess that makes Tease something like an Al queda terrorist cell.

think about it

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS

Holeyyyy shit. Talk about stepping out of suburbia and into the ghetto. I saunter in to brick slayers and paper chase and it's like the I.Q. drops fifty points.

</span>

:lol:

TEAM PINK!

im gonna have to agree.......i stick to channel zeeeero and metal heads .

i think third rail is the worst , it hurts to look at those threads .

please do not talk shit about 12oz.

sure those other fourms might have some crap to sort though,

but that's just the nature of the whole 'web fourm game'.

I mean if you feel so badly about crappy flicks.... there's only one thing to do.

not to lay into you, because you contribute to the quality of this fourm,

but we really need to let things take their course and not whine about them.

And if the hands-off approach isn't your style... then again... there's only one thing to do.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i think third rail is the worst , it hurts to look at those threads .

and its funny see all the numerous closed threads on one page in the yard.

over all 12oz cleans up the bull shit threads quickly, but they are still annoying (the bullshit threads).

i mean i have started a couple of lame threads here and there, but i am just a lame guy, so......

Guest -MOE LESTER-

DAMN LENS YOU WHINE LIKE A BITCH....YOU BITCH ALL THE ITME IN THOSE BRICKSLAYERS THREADS, AND THEN YOU COME MAKE A THREAD HERE ABOUT IT HAHAHAHAH....DUDE WHO THE FUCK CARES...GROW UP....LOOK AT FLICKS...IF YOU DONT ENJOY, THEN TOOO BAD!!!!

word shon, i roam all of the forums, but i keep me mouth shut, till i come back to ch.0 that is.

Originally posted by ARCEL

intellectuals ? not exactly, (at least that's what i think). it's just that a good portion of the people out there are Fucking Stupid.

I wasn't going to bring up the intellectuals comment, but think I am in agreement with ARCEL here. I guess when juxtaposed to the some of the other sections, perhaps... but come one man, the tease factor in Channel Zero alone knocks us off the 'intellectuals' level.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

DAMN LENS YOU WHINE LIKE A BITCH....YOU BITCH ALL THE ITME IN THOSE BRICKSLAYERS THREADS, AND THEN YOU COME MAKE A THREAD HERE ABOUT IT HAHAHAHAH....DUDE WHO THE FUCK CARES...GROW UP....LOOK AT FLICKS...IF YOU DONT ENJOY, THEN TOOO BAD!!!!

Dude, anyone can go into those threads and see what i have to say. i think a lot of people would agree with me especially when it comes to the flicks. Eh, conversely, you're bitching about my bitching so that kind of leads us to a dainty little paradox now doesn't it? And no...I don't enjoy those flicks.

Kilo, I dig what you have to say. Words of wisdom picking their way through the mob as usual.

Don't get me wrong, I dig 12Oz a lot...just not some of the people but I don't think I need to name names now huh?

Originally posted by I R NET GANG

THIS THREAD RULES! :scream:

not really....</span>

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I like the Yard the best.....

nuh uh, paper chase is by far the very most superiorest in the whole wide world....

CHANNEL ZERO

WONK SAGGIN