Pussy Flavored Lollipops...

JayFo

Re: Pussy Flavored Lollipops...??????

Originally posted by JayFo

Who would want em or buy em if they had em...

lol I think it'd be pretty funny... cept dunno if the taste is really good enough to be a lollipop.

so when it expires do we wash it or thro it out!??!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...scandelousness

...the fact that i even have a story to share, worries me.

but

anyways...i went to a friends party, and there was a stripper. At one point in her 'performance' she took my friend, laid him on the ground, took out a lollipop, she put the lollipop stick in my friends mouth, then she procedded to grind on me friends face( of course with the lollipop inside of her), then she stood up (with the thing still in her "you know what"...), she pulls it out and ,of course, he lets her put it in his mouth...

and that's just one of the many things that she did that night. 'Ol girl was a straight soldier...i was buggin'.

^ lmao that story is pretty damn funny dredz... but hopefully she wasnt some dirty ass stripper haha.

But to whoever said about what it tastes like... hmm... there isn't anythin else that tastes like it really (i also can't put my finger on it). It's sorta... ummm i dunno bitter ina way i guess. I dunno that's the only thing i can say bout it really... outta all the tastes like sour, sweet, etc.... but i dunno... it tastes like what it is lol.

Originally posted by JayFo

nah i aint stickin to paperchase im bored and can post where i want haha and you guys are retarded... wtf is so bad about this post? I'm not even bein that serious just a random funny questino i felt like postin but you guys are bein stupid about it so whatever.

better yet, take it to PG!

Guest imported_Europe

I could tell a story about a hot freaky girl, a lollipop and some extensive licking and rubbing but Im gonna keep that confidential till one night when Im really drunk and out of conversation topics...

Originally posted by Europe

I could tell a story about a hot freaky girl, a lollipop and some extensive licking and rubbing but Im gonna keep that confidential till one night when Im really drunk and out of conversation topics...

if youve heard one lollipop story, youve heard them all

unless it involves multiple lollipops

that would just be out of control

^i think we all realize... i wasnt really that serious when making this topic... lol it was more ofa joke. Cept lots of people thought it was stupid haha.

Anywayz... I'm bored and jut woke up a lil bit ago, I'm gonna play some FFX lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived