Wow, i got robbed last night....

Gunm

I went out to my car last night and whoops! I found out someone had jacked me for a good chunk of my gear!

1. My entire CD collection is gone and I do mean ENTIRE. I have like, two CD's left in my stereo in my room. All my rare and hard to find shit.....gone.

2. My beloved HK-MP5 japanese air gun

3. About ten rolls of film

4. My stick shift nob (?!?!?)

5. Motherfuckers even went into the ash tray and took all of my pennies

6. Stupid shits took the faceplate to my stereo but not the stereo itself.....fucking idiots....I'd rather they tore the whole thing out.

Look, I can get a new gun, I can burn most of the cd's, get a new shifter, buy more film and pennies are everywhere. I would have been more pissed if I had lost clothing or photographs. They left about thirteen full cans of spray paint in the trunk.

The thing that pisses me off most is the fact that I do not have music now for the long drive bewteen (blank) and down to the bay area on weekends. I now get to deal with a (blank) hour long drive IN TOTAL FUCKING SILENCE! SHIT!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh man LENS. no luck eh? sorry to hear that you got jacked last night. fuckers. lets go beat the shit outta them if we find them

and i'm sorry that i havent written you lately. i've been bummed out. but i have good news! i am writing you right now. wont get it until later but i wanna write you back.

xoxoxo

dev.

more from my hard knock life..

:lol:

the first time my car was stolen, i lost a raft of shit.

a camera, full of a roll of my own graf flicks, some of which were buffed before i got another flick.

a FULL cketchbook, without a doubt, chronicalling my most important year of graf..

a butterfly knife

music galore

clothes, including a leather belt my dad had used since before i was born

a nice ass pair of ladies shoes

a bookbag

etc.

the hardest was that i lost about 4 dj tapes.

i can never replace those.

unless someone has a tape of a Spun set from some SF club circa 1992

and dj dan's set from Organic 1993

and a method one tape and slant tape too. (circa 1992)

...i feel your pain....

let's go get drunk.

i always keep my digital camera in my pocket.. because im afraid of it getting stolen, other then that, i dont keep cds or anything in my cars, just a glove box full of stickers for when i go to gas stations :D

sorry to hear you got jacked, getting film stoln always sucks, happened to my friend when his car got cracked :o

look on the bright side, you still have your wheels, and you car works!

Originally posted by !@#$%

the hardest was that i lost about 4 dj tapes.

i can never replace those.

unless someone has a tape of a Spun set from some SF club circa 1992

and dj dan's set from Organic 1993

and a method one tape and slant tape too. (circa 1992)

I don't have an SPUN but I do have one of the last DJ DAN NIKITA tapes in existence. I will not sell or give it away under any circumstances but I could make you a copy.

Word for all the support. Helps me put things in perspective folks....thankee-sai

Guest -MOE LESTER-

thats why i only keep the following in my car

burnt CDs

napkins

change

roaches

empty bags from liquor stores

in the trunk i got

windex

some gasoline

a few spray cans

empty window tints box

somebodys umbrella

brake fluid

My car got broken into a few months ago, but it was odd. Whoever it was that got in, had a hole ring of different honda keys - i'm thinking it must have been some kid from a dealership. So anyways, these idiots open up my car, turn it inside out, literally, and when i go out in the morning, the only thing missing is my cell phone and like $5 in change.

The left my cd player, amps, subs, paint, cds, camera, and a bunch of other pawnable shit, and best of all, they left the keys that they used to get into my car on the passenger seat. :)

I filed a report at the po-po station, and the cop, who was obviously corrupt, told me to keep the keys and "see if they work on any other cars, y'know.. just to see".

:lol:

ps - they haven't worked yet..

Originally posted by LENS

I don't have an SPUN but I do have one of the last DJ DAN NIKITA tapes in existence. I will not sell or give it away under any circumstances but I could make you a copy.

Word for all the support. Helps me put things in perspective folks....thankee-sai

..werd???

damn i think i need to take shit out of my car, in case I were ever to ge jacked, i usually have in my car: My digi, my Giorgio Amani prescriptin glasses, Versace sunglasses (brand new) sometimes my digital video camera,a shit lad of CD's, some Acqua Di Gio, etc.....

Archived