Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WhAt_dA_fUcK

a recent harvard study....

harvard came up with a "Riddle" that determines psychopathic thoughts here is the question:

A woman goes to her moms funeral and meets this amazing guy she really likes and wants to see him again....later that night she goes home and kills her sister.....why?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its her sisters husband, whom shes never met as he works as a paleantoligist (primarily working on a dig in the sahara) and rarely ever is at home, anyhoo, she falls madly in love and cant have it any other way the paleantoligist has to be for herself, her sister be damned.

Too see the answer, highlight the following text:

If you still want to guess, don't read it.

The girl forgot to get the dude's number. The dude was at her mother's funeral. So she killed her sister because she knew that if he went to her mother's funeral then he would probably go to her sister's funeral. She could get his number and a fingerfuck there..

she found out the guy is really her sister in disguise playing a horrible practical joke on her, and gets so furious she stabs her a few times.

"say hello to mother!"

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

NO....the guy is only a friend of the family..

yeah I was only being half serious, Ill try to really answer it though.

i thought my was psychopathic too.

I WANNA BE PSYCHOPATHIC TOO DAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTDKJDKFJDS

ok I think I know so ill do this....

+-homeboy is the priest shes uh really into religion and stuff.....which was what I originally thought then I read PMB's answer....but ah well whatcha gonna do. riddles are fun -+

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

The girl forgot to get the dude's number. The dude was at her mother's funeral. So she killed her sister because she knew that if he went to her mother's funeral then he would probably go to her sister's funeral. She could get his number and a fingerfuck there..

yay...I had the same answer as the poopmeister. I can revel in my pyschopathicness! I think someone else posted this a while back.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob, amended by Mamerro

The guy is a red herring, completely irrelevant to the story. The fact is, while she was taking a shower that night, her sister snuck her ass in through the curtain and let out a monster fart of biblical proportions. Being a horrible psychopath, her immediate reaction was to bludgeon her sister to death with a hairbrush. In turn, a sane human being would have just vomited profusely and laughed it off afterwards.

Her sister was sitting at home using her favorite 10 horsepower razorcock and she got very mad because her sister has AIDS and she knew that the cows would be very hurt by this.