So I made my woman vomit last night.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! Best thread ever! Great story... Amazingly, I did the same exact thing to my fiance this past weekend. The fart was funky, but not bad enough to enduce vomiting. All I got was a hard, wet slap to my man-tit... Though, I think I would feel kind of bad if I made my girl puke because of one of my farts.

Boy-howdy! Farts are awesome, and I believe that I am the self-proclaimed king of farts. I actually had to explain to my fiance when we first started spending extended time-periods of living together that I fart a lot - but I do it for the comedy - rarely do they smell all that bad. She usually laughs with me now, and occationally busts a nice one herself. Isn't love great?!?

On a side note; I call my son 'Poop Man Bob' when I am changing his diaper, purely coincidental... Good story, dude!

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob+Mar 10 2005, 06:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Poop Man Bob - Mar 10 2005, 06:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Beast546@Mar 10 2005, 06:08 PM

On a side note; I call my son 'Poop Man Bob' when I am changing his diaper, purely coincidental... Good story, dude!

Wow. So you hadn't been on 12oz prior to calling him that? If so, that's really uncanny.

[/b]

Well, I'd be lying if I said I had not been on 12oz. prior to that - so I am sure it was just a subconscience thing. However, I did just put the two together after reading this post. I don't pay terrible attention to people's names on forums while I am browsing them.

Cheers!

Archived