Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pfffffffffft

Pasion of the Christ

i dunno, this movie is getting a lot of hype, i wanna see it and it will be good in the aspect of the "hollywood" theatrics, but is it all what its cracked up to be??

what do you all think about it??

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the girl i'm seeing lately is a christian. i don't doubt she'll drag me along to see it. i like the fact that it's all in aramaic and latin though. nice touch

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

so there is sub titles??

its supposed to be really bloody and piss a bunch of people off

affirmative on the sub-titles.

yeah, i find all the hooplah about the violence pretty funny. have these dumbasses not read the bible? they nailed the fucker to a cross with a crown of thorns on his head for shit's sake, not hand him a bunch of flowers and give him a handjob.

the pope gave it the thumbs up, so if it's cool by the pope then i guess mel gibson did a good job.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna check it out or not. I've heard its been sending whordes of people (religous or not) outta the theaters crying their asses off.

Powerful to say the least.

i heard it was filmed in latin, if that's the case then i am interested in seeing it. i also want to see it because it's supposed to be offensive, or whatever. disturbing and that sort. i doubt it.

i do not want to see it because of the way Gibson was really saying all of this lame stuff about miracles on the set, etc. he was trying to convince the public that Jesus was mad down with the film or something, i guess.

Originally posted by test pattern

i do not want to see it because of the way Gibson was really saying all of this lame stuff about miracles on the set, etc. he was trying to convince the public that Jesus was mad down with the film or something, i guess.

I hadn't heard that. Besides...its obvious thats BS...because everyone knows gods on the sidelines at all the sporting events. he doesn't have time for movie sets.

latin, aramaic and maybe hebrew.

subtitles.

gibson is a religious fanatic.

apparently the movis incorrectly places the burden of blame on the jewish high priests, and makes pontius pilate look like a sympathetic guy who's hand was forced.

i hate propaganda sometimes.

when's City of God comin out?

oh yeah

during the filming, the lead actor was struck by lightning

how's that for divine intervention?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

affirmative on the sub-titles.

yeah, i find all the hooplah about the violence pretty funny. have these dumbasses not read the bible? they nailed the fucker to a cross with a crown of thorns on his head for shit's sake, not hand him a bunch of flowers and give him a handjob.

the pope gave it the thumbs up, so if it's cool by the pope then i guess mel gibson did a good job.

hah that's the best ive read all day, sooo true :lol: :cool: :D

Guest im not witty

city of god is already back in theaters, saw it there last night while i was catching the re release of mystic river. definatley want to see city of god on a big screen. its a great movie

^^ haven't seen that yet.. recommended?

Anyways, this "Passion of the Christ" shindig is s'posed to be super graphic, with lots of violent shit. I was watching ET or some such crap the other night, and they did a little blurb on the special effects used to show j-nizzle's hand getting nailed to the cross. Looked pretty gross.