+ F + R + I + D + A + Y +

Abracadabra

friday:

today i get off from work early. we're going to sam's bike messenger memorial. a bunch of bike messengers and me are going to meet up ride out to a pier and throw something that was sam's into the water. usually, when a bike messenger dies, we throw their bike into the water. but we dont have one. wish we did.

then we'll prolly go get some beers.

saturday:

go out with his mom. nothing really planned.

sunday:

open.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tonight: celebrate the birth of sneak in style. cant tell you much but it will involve a pub crawl / me chirpsing as many girls as possible / me falling over a few times. possible onto a club afterwards.

2mrw: in theory im painting in the day but that depends on the hangover. at least ive got the thread to seek advice. in the evening ill probably smoke myself into oblivion.

sunday: family meal is the only thing planned. and packing cos im going to NYC for a few days from wednesday.

friday: im so insane for missing painting class today but i wanted to stay home with my son and be a couch potato together. (ill also clean 2 hours before the man comes home)

tonite- probably watch some dvds, make dinner with the mr. and have family time. that is if no one comes over.

not as exciting as my last friday report

Friday

-cash paycheck

-go to karate dojo

-meet up with crew

-go see ronisize and kenny ken (on the guest list)

-hot sex on a platter

Saturday

-morning sex

-hardcore pre-spring cleaning

-err... do more stuff?

Sunday

-no idea yet really?

friday: going out soon to do soemthing i dunno what it is though, then go to work till 4 in the morning and make mad tips

saturday:got two parties to go to but dont think ill attend either probably just go to the bars and what not, try and get myself self some tail

sunday:bench in the morning work in the nite

friday: school (4 hour statistics class...ugh)

show with two of my friends' bands.

saturday: wake up early and fly to san diego for my grandmother's funeral. fly back by end of day and go to another show to see friend's band.

sunday: freight yard? only if the weather holds out for me, it's been threatening recently.

Archived