THIRSTY?

milesTHIRST

Originally posted by GnomeToys

I wouldn't normally suggest this, but here is a message to the mods:

Grab this fucker's IP, and contact his ISP and agencies in any city where these are running and damage has been caused by them. Get his fucking ass nailed on vandalism charges and watch him cry like a little fucking rat and get sprite sued for damages. Then ban him.

Thank you, that is all.

You sound like a snitch.. Thats just lame to even suggest that shit

honestly, i hate the posters and the commercials, but if i got paid to do some posters i would.. shit why not i got bills to pay and it would be better than a 9 to 5 for a couple days... i just wouldnt go over peoples shit..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't normally suggest this, but here is a message to the mods:

Grab this fucker's IP, and contact his ISP and agencies in any city where these are running and damage has been caused by them. Get his fucking ass nailed on vandalism charges and watch him cry like a little fucking rat and get sprite sued for damages. Then ban him.

Thank you, that is all.

honestly, i hate the posters and the commercials, but if i got paid to do some posters i would.. shit why not i got bills to pay and it would be better than a 9 to 5 for a couple days... i just wouldnt go over peoples shit..

Guest westy

Ink Face is on point. This shit is going against what graff stands for, and it is our duty to cross this shit out when we see it.

Originally posted by 2ten

Bump for 2ten-

Originally posted by 2ten

Oh fuck off. He's going over real graffiti with lameass posters for some fucking advertising campaign that some rich dickhead at sprite created to appeal to "the hip-hop oriented youth of today" or somesuch bullshit. As miles said:

If you think about it graffiti is already commercialized, your the sucker, just because you haven't gotten a piece of the pie you have to get all salty.

This is how the corporate world works. He was not writing for himself, he was pimping his time out to a major corporation, one that will be held accountable as well as him. He has taken this out of the normal world of graffiti, into the world of commercial advertising, where there is no such thing as snitching.

Guest cheesecurd

and in the history books it'll say some shit like this:

hip hop was a beautiful political movement until major corporations decided to rip it off for their own.

Then it just became a major clothing movement.

And then white rappers took over the remaining record label dollars, people quickly lost interest except for a few, and hip hop was dead as we know it.

hundreds of younger graffiti writer turned graphic designers are out of jobs.

flavor flav od's and dosent' even make the newspaper.

oh the tragedy!

sprite then does retro looking t-shirts and sweaters with cool stars for emo kids to sport.

Oh fuck off. He's going over real graffiti with lameass posters for some fucking advertising campaign that some rich dickhead at sprite created to appeal to "the hip-hop oriented youth of today" or somesuch bullshit.

Man if you only knew who created the posters you would shut your yap, but for the mean time keep talking like an idiot!

:P

it shouldnt matter. if he is going around putting someone elses shit up for them its still fucking stupid thats like sheperd farley and that giant shit he gets paid and gets his up from other toys who think they are doing graffiti when they havent used any of their own creativity to get up. their is no soul to those pasteings they are just corporate bull shit

Originally posted by milesTHIRST

Man if you only knew who created the posters you would shut your yap, but for the mean time keep talking like an idiot!

:P [/b]

Do you know? Because you sure didn't say any names in that post.

honestly you guys who gives a fuck though... it was bound to happen... i mean the movie/music industry does this exact same thing all the time with posters... who cares? its not gonna make any one buy sprite any more then common or krs one talking about it on the tv... basically, this is just another test of who will stay true to the game and who will sell out in shame... word.

p.s. im sure no one will mind if you tag over these things in broad effing daylight.... just be sure to write some kind of "fuck you spritey mcsprite" or something to that effect.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by TREDAWG

SO YOU'RE OVER THIRTY, YOU POST SHIT UP FOR SPRITE,YOU GO OVER REAL WRITERS' WORK,AND YOU GET PAID?! WELL,FUCK THE

BUFF AND FUCK YOU,TOO! CORPORATE GIANTS JUST LOVE TO RAPE

ANY CULTURE AND THIS TOY SIMPLY FORGOT WHERE HE CAME FROM!

MINDLESS CORPORATE PUPPETS SHOULD DIE!

fuck this bullshit, if i ever see it in my town its going to be brought down, i dont care if its a joke or not, im starting to get sick of all this garbage, aint shit out there that hasnt been commercialized. They made a TV movie about one of the planes in the 9/11 attacks, and everything/anything that brings in a profit is being split amungst 5 different companys.

Quit your little bullshit crusade, cause no one is following you.:gaga:

• 3 years later...

Archived