THIRSTY?

milesTHIRST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel

what if someone got creeped on putting posters up and were beaten with a 2 liter sprite bottle and had a poster shoved in their esophagous... thats my kind of corporate propaganda and i really couldn't care about getting paid or not

you fuckin pawn

I used a nice long fat pole to paste these poster up, so if you would of creeped I would of stuck the pole in your aSSSS.

can you even consider this graf? its like gay sprite wallpaper. soon bob veilla will be out there wallpapering shit up....

1.) fuck sprite, drink pepsi

2.) this isnt even creative at all

3.) if its covering real graf...then they should be torn the fuck down

did kobey suck your cock to get you to put that wak shit up? come on its gay and its takin up perfectly good wall, and if i saw your ass with that pole i woulda just busted your head in with it, lil pussy ass go earn money suckin cock cause it seems thats all youd be good at.

Re: Re: fuck corporate propaganda.

Originally posted by milesTHIRST

If you think about it graffiti is already commercialized, just because you haven't gotten a piece of the pie you have to get all salty. your just making yourselves work hard without getting paid.

yes graffiti is already commercialized in that, when i watch tv, i may see a totem piece in the background of some busted rap video, but its differant, when some cocksucker like you, is puttin wheat pasteings up over my town's writers hard work. no i'm not salty because i haven't got my piece of the pie. graff is something i do for me, i dont pay for it, and i dont get paid for it, i dont want anything to do with it turning into some kind of job. and as far as going out and tearing them down and not getting paid, shit i been working full time everynight for the past 7 years without pay. so fuck you, and if i do ever see one of your fuck-head affiliates puttin that shit up in my town, i'll smash heads with a bat. sucker. stay up.:beat: :beat: :beat: :beat:

Re: Re: Re: fuck corporate propaganda.

Originally posted by ink face

yes graffiti is already commercialized in that, when i watch tv, i may see a totem piece in the background of some busted rap video, but its differant, when some cocksucker like you, is puttin wheat pasteings up over my town's writers hard work. no i'm not salty because i haven't got my piece of the pie. graff is something i do for me, i dont pay for it, and i dont get paid for it, i dont want anything to do with it turning into some kind of job. and as far as going out and tearing them down and not getting paid, shit i been working full time everynight for the past 7 years without pay. so fuck you, and if i do ever see one of your fuck-head affiliates puttin that shit up in my town, i'll smash heads with a bat. sucker. stay up.:beat: :beat: :beat: :beat:

Work smarter not harder I say, although in your case work like an idiot until you die. Which one makes more sense?

:beat: :beat: :beat: :beat2:

i didnt start doing graff to be smart, the differance between you and me, is i put my name up, and you put up a corporate name. where's the satisfaction in that?? seein my name when i go to work in the morning is worth way more to me than any paycheck could ever be. your just some nameless advertisement junkie, "the man's" bitch, just kill yourself while your ahead.:nope: :nope: :nope:

Originally posted by ink face

i didnt start doing graff to be smart, the differance between you and me, is i put my name up, and you put up a corporate name. where's the satisfaction in that?? seein my name when i go to work in the morning is worth way more to me than any paycheck could ever be. your just some nameless advertisement junkie, "the man's" bitch, just kill yourself while your ahead.:nope: :nope: :nope:

Seeing my name was cool when I was young but right now I am satisfied on the choice of path I took. You on the other hand say it makes you feel good, than do it, don't discriminate me for my choice of living. As far as using the naughty word, maybe someone should of washed your mouth with soap since you have ink all over your face!

:yuck:

Come back and talk to me when you turn over 30 to see if your life and opinons are still the same?

people still pay attention to wheatpastes? sprites precious marketing demographics must be severely flawed since the whole pasting fad was passe in the "02". your over 30 and your arguing with a bunch of kids who are probably, on average, 17. your over 30 and your posting your "adverstising" on a board where its obvious that no one is interested in your shit. so is there a reason why a guy whos at least 30 is so pleased that he's able to "stick it to" some kids because "your getting paid"? i really hope this isnt your only meal ticket guy cause once the sprites research shows that no one cares about "miles thirst" you'll probably be a rather unemployed 30 year old with some TOTALLY ROCKIN SPRITE GEAR.

im sure sprite has deep pockets, credit where its due for getting paid. but cmon, your 30 and coming on a graffiti board with this shit. "but im gettin paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid kid...". super. now you just need to work on getting a life. let us know how that turns out. please.

i get the feeling that theres a violent sort of happening on the horizon against art fags and corporate tards who paste over real writers doing real shit. god forbid you should get caught in a crossfire and catch a nice beating. maybe sprite will pay your way out of the ER?

Wow, this has sure has gotten very touchy. Just to clear things up:

no this is not my only job, I have a 9 to 5 job that pays so so. Although I love to expand my connections and this opportunity came my way.

Just for the records i never went over anyones graff, stickers, posters... etc.

I know how hard it is to get up and stay up.

So all you 17 years olds that still live with your parents and think that 12 oz is so damn raw, grow up, get a job, have some kids, do something, dont just be a grain in the sand.

Miles thirst has spoken! and you know you love those commercials!

;)

Originally posted by milesTHIRST

So all you 17 years olds that still live with your parents and think that 12 oz is so damn raw, grow up, get a job, have some kids, do something, dont just be a grain in the sand.

Miles thirst has spoken! and you know you love those commercials!

;)

for the record, i am grown, i dont live with my parents, and my grain of sand has it's name all over this place. i do have a job, and it is not doing graffiti for someone else. mylko hit it right on the head, i 'd beat your old ass into the ground if i saw you doing this shit, if not for any other reason than that it would be putting a face to a corporate name. also, i hate those fucking commercials, due to the fact that you have this very thread, so your kinda working against yourself and your company right? kind of ironic i think.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BucketHead

So... Why are people who own buildings putting up with this, you know they hate it... And its not like its some faceless kid doing it... its sprite... ? i dont understand how this all works out.

Money makes the world turn.

I wouldn't normally suggest this, but here is a message to the mods:

Grab this fucker's IP, and contact his ISP and agencies in any city where these are running and damage has been caused by them. Get his fucking ass nailed on vandalism charges and watch him cry like a little fucking rat and get sprite sued for damages. Then ban him.

Thank you, that is all.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

I wouldn't normally suggest this, but here is a message to the mods:

Grab this fucker's IP, and contact his ISP and agencies in any city where these are running and damage has been caused by them. Get his fucking ass nailed on vandalism charges and watch him cry like a little fucking rat and get sprite sued for damages. Then ban him.

Thank you, that is all.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: