so i loaned someone money...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by sludgenuts

i owed 130 payed that back asap when dude needed it. owe supposedly 450 to someone but i think its more like 250. they arent gonna see that. its the payment for them ruining my life...

i KNOW you only owe 250. and you was prompt about hooking up that skrill. whats up with yer dude realm? he needs to be getting me my money asap or im gonna kill him.

oh and anyone reading y post that doesnt know me , lend me as little money as possible so you wont get mad at me when i pay you your 20 bux back 15 years later ;)

Set that fool straight already...Show up at his doorstep or workplace with some big black dudes and be like "yo, You owe these guys money now, and they want it right now." And if he doesnt have it, have the black dudes apprehend the person while you rummage about his personal belongings till you get your money's worth. Then give him a good luck shot to the ribs.

I know how you feel, it just lingers until you eventually forget. I hate people especially "friends" that want to borrow money. Especially when They grow so accustomed to borrowing money from you, even though they pay you back, its like you're their own personal bank machine. It's like, "Hey, let me borrow some money for food, I dont have my money on me."

You should just let the person know "Fools aint fuckin wit ya!!"

Archived