What is the least amount of money you have ever fueled your car with?...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

$1 uno buckos yesterday...i recieved .516 gallons and it drove me about 20 miles. I tried to go more to push it but alas the lady wanted me to stop...

how many pennies do you fuel your car with?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I will beat you all (actually it was my friend, but I payed)

*edit...apparently I wont beat you all ;)

15 cents no joke.

he was riding on empty, had no money after buying booze (priorities) and scrounged up the change he had in his car. he made it to my house and remarkeable to the gas station the next day to fill up after he got some mo money.

I got some funny looks while paying...for that it was worth it

Guest Ginger Bread Man

seems like i have you all beat. i put in $1. it was a bill and gas out here is like $2 a gallon. to the person that said $.15 you must live in texas somewhere where gas is like $.98 ..hahhahaa

one night i was real drunk and i decided to partake in a little mischief...so i took a piss into someones gas tank. when i woke up in the lawn the next morning, i ventured to my car to go home. but first i had to stop and get some gas, well when i got in the car, it read half full.....i drove for 70miles on that tank of alcohol and urine....it singled handedly won the civil war i tell ya.

Guest Ginger Bread Man
Originally posted by Hank Parker

one night i was real drunk and i decided to partake in a little mischief...so i took a piss into someones gas tank. when i woke up in the lawn the next morning, i ventured to my car to go home. but first i had to stop and get some gas, well when i got in the car, it read half full.....i drove for 70miles on that tank of alcohol and urine....it singled handedly won the civil war i tell ya.

CLASSIC...hahaha

78 cents and a paperclip

actually, one time i pulled up to a gas pump and someone did something wrong with their credit card because the pump readout screen said "card approved. Please remove nozzle and begin pumping."

$25 worth of free top grade gas kicks ass.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

hey lens. the other day someone left their wallet at my place of business and i casually headed to the gas station down the street and fueled my car with premium and got a car wash. total=$30

Free.

The station by my humble abode has no cameras, and the bitch that works the graveyard shift is dumb as bricks, she doesn't come to the counter/window in the shack unless someone is inside.. otherwise she just sits in the back room and watches tv.

Fill-n-flee, get them shits for free.

$.84 in highschool. Ran out of gas across the

street from the station. Luckily I had friends in

the ride so I didn't have to push it myself.

I do, however, know the trick for free car washes

at Amoco at all times. 5 numbers, end in 0, try

to use a number twice in the first four digits...

Gotta love the bubblegum wash.

3$ for a car fill.

49c for the yellow bandit.

last summer i made crazy money so i just wasted it on liqour, food and clothes. i was in the mall one day and saw this kiosk for gas powered motor scooters. a vespa type thing but a little lower quality. their listed top speed was around 35. i only got it up to about 27...prob due to me weighing 210. they were 300$ so i figured what the fuck. i had more money than ever. i picked one up in late june and was one of the best decisions of my life. around my neighborhood it came in real handy. the scooter looked just right so that cops wouldnt bust my balls for not having it registered and wouldnt bother to yell at me for lack of helmet.

the fucker had headlights, a horn, rear view mirrors, blinkers and a little cargo trunk for that sweet sauce. great for shooting around to parties and bars. each night i knew i was getting drunk i'd ride the scooter around with a fifth of soco in the trunk and a smile on my face.

http://66.221.45.20/eBay/star-scooters/small/Star_Racer_J1_43cc_yellow.jpg'>

YeLL0W bAnDiT b1tCh3ZZZ.......rYd3 0r fUcK1n D1EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Archived