EEK!! A MOUSE!!!

Zack Morris

there is a mouse sitting on my bed right now looking at me..i have set traps ot try to catch him and I have watched him..he gets close to the traps then stops and finds a way around the trap...I am almost ready to shoot the fucker..just thaught I would share

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last summer when I was on vacation, me and my friend had a rat in our apartment. My friends mother (i believe it was her...) put out garbage on our balcony, and when we came home from clubbing that night, I opened my door and screamed as a rat flew by my feet and ran into the kitchen. I think it left then because we couldn't find the massive rodent. I was still scared half to death all night.

rodents are gross. they carry small worms called pin worms that grow in the bowels of mammals, lay eggs in the bowels, and then the mammal's ass hole becomes itchy when the situation gets worse. its very common amongst humans, and its as easy as to chew your nail to get an egg in your body. and of course, rodents have tons of them flying out of their ass holes.

you best get rid of that mouse soon, son!

Originally posted by chizm:

rodents are gross. they carry small worms called pin worms that grow in the bowels of mammals, lay eggs in the bowels, and then the mammal's ass hole becomes itchy when the situation gets worse. its very common amongst humans, and its as easy as to chew your nail to get an egg in your body. and of course, rodents have tons of them flying out of their ass holes.

you best get rid of that mouse soon, son!

I know...that fucker was on my bed too.

pirone716..I have been camping out on the couch until I catch that fucker..I know come in my bedroom to use the computer or get clean clothes.

my bed room has 4 of those sticky traps in various places and 4 of the traps will snap on the fucker..after I kill him I am going to completely clean out my bedroom (it needs it) because now it feels dirty since I have small mammals living in here.

• 1 month later...

Ahh.Shit I thought this thread was about Eek-A-Mouse the reggae artist, then I see some shit about Eek....A....Mouse!!

Eek-A-Mouse is the shit.

Peeni Walli

I was riding on my baaaicycle when I got run over by a motorcycle....

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

wow this topic came way out of the back woods..if anyon is wondering what happened with the mouse. He was cought in my basement. I knew it was him because he had half of a tail. i put him in a ziploc bag and put his ass out with the garbage.

------------------

til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

take 3 rats, put them in a cage and starve them, eventually you will be left with only one rat, who has accuired a taste for rat blood... let him go, he will hunt other rats, he knows their habits... he'll eat or chase off your other rats and eventually move on in search of more...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Archived