415/Bay Area Blackbeezies

RackPaintYo!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TAPS it+Feb 24 2006, 01:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TAPS it - Feb 24 2006, 01:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The First of Faze@Feb 23 2006, 07:07 PM

taps charca is pritty nice but the graff needs serious work

yea that one on the front of my book has been gone over like 4 times i recolor it everytime i'm bored..so it looks kinda bad..but what u think about this one?

[attachmentid=30353]

[/b]

this look just like desa shit u just switched up names...taps head hanco seen that on other piece.. look like some buter style to me

Originally posted by AM Stop+Dec 13 2005, 06:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AM Stop - Dec 13 2005, 06:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DeSaOnE@Dec 13 2005, 01:08 PM

[attachmentid=25913]

sorry about the shitty quality of the flicks....

WTF THAT BOTTOM DESA IS A FUCKN STRAIGHT UP BITE.. FUCKN TOY ASS NIGGA GET THAT FUCKN SHIT OUTTA... BITTING ASS SUN OF A BITCH... AM OUT!!!!!!

[/b]

ahah u are desa huh

Originally posted by TAPS it@Feb 27 2006, 12:53 PM

hahahahaha you a straight bitch..that got a new name today to come and hate on me which is hella funny!!!...shut your bitch ass up TOY ass muther fucker!!!!!

im a bitch haha u the bitch for changin names and actin like nuttin happen......you a toy ass biter hahaha all i gotta say done with you