fucking hippies.

Chicken George

hippies would be cool if they listened to craig david..but no they have to wear birkenstocks and has big hair and call them selves Mophead and drive around stupid vans with flowers painted on them. and wear hemp necklaces and cut off jeans with tie die shirts and talking about how mtv isnt the real shit but jerry is god. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. fuck.

all graffiti artist really want to be hiphop stars at heart.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the difference is, hippies back in the day stood for something. they were protesting a war and trying to make a statement against fucked up things that were going on at that time period. i'm not going to bother saying i hate hippies, cause chances are they don't hate me so there's no point, but i just find some of these kids who followed phish and whatnot to be kind of hypocritical and i feel like they only copied the drug use from the original hippies and didn't bother with the social consiousness.

people i've known that were all about the dead, phish and fitting themselves into the hippy slot were very well off and pretty much a total contradiction.

unbelievably well off. cottages that were mansions well off. rugs that you were not allowed to walk on well off.

and all of them turned out to be lousy friends, and ended

up with huge attitudes, huge egos, and way too cool personalities.

thanks for the falafels.

and i've met some that were totally cool.

whatever.

the wannabe hiphop stars comment.....thats a good one. i'm laughing.

I used to live in Austin, Tx. That is "Hippie Central." I hate more than anything to see some bitch with hairy armpits, with her nose turned up, shopping at Whole Foods, because that is where they have the 'good' tofu. That shit is beyond me, why someone would go out of there way to put on such a carefree image. They don't take showers and use Pechuli oil to cover up the b.o. smell. "Fuck that, bathe mutha fucka, and wipe that stoned smile off your face." I know that at the end of the day, I want to lay next to my beautiful girl, not some smelly ass hippie that doesn't believe in shaving.

Karma is the gayest thing too. I know lots of people believe in that shit, but good people get shitted on too, even if they are living a "clean" life. The other side of that is, that I can piss on someones face in public and I'm not going to regret it tomorrow...nor when something bad happens to me, am I going to think back and say, "Hmmm, I really shouldn't have done that shit I did, cause now I'm paying for it." This may sound wak, or pessimistic, but "BAD SHIT HAPPENS ANYWAY..."

Don't ever act like because you are trying to be different from everyone else, that you will be better off. Follow someone, but not someone that is part of a nonviolent protest. If you want to change shit, study law, if you want to end war, become an embassador, but don't walk around my America flaunting your beliefs, unless you want them shoved back in your face by someone who you thought would sympathize.

My girlfriends mom was a hippie and she is cool, but they are few and far between.

i think its funny that there is so much hippie bashing on this site. last i checked there were no hippies going to this site (at least based on what you guys define hippie as) its falling on deaf ears.

Guest freddy kreuger

Q: what would you call graffiti writer who likes the dead and phish?

A: a genius.

hippy shmippy...those morons you fools are talking about are 90% of the time simply confused.

and whatever may be lef of the hippies. has nothing to do with a person's appearance. it's more a set of values. live and let live people. that's a tough one to figure out i know.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by freddy kreuger:

Q: what would you call graffiti writer who likes the dead and phish?

A: a genius.

B]

phish is tolerable, but get out of here with that grateful dead crapola.

i was at the trey show and was gonna yell: "We love you Jerry!!!", but Beardo stopped me.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahaa

ps-fred: reply to your email mofo! at least with a yea or nea on the book dillyo...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

oh god....its the same damn thing as punk rock....one big contridictary fashion scene....non existent....silly....boring....hip hop kids are just as stupid though so dont feel left out....

regardless....jefferson airplain was great, so was greatful dead....a lot of things that came out of that phycidelic period were pretty damn amazing....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

see... the main reason that hippies are so fake today is this:

The hippies parents lived through the depression, hippies were raised on the post-war optimism and around the time they were 25 or so, a vastly unpopular war sprung up. A counter govt. protest ensued and alot of drugs were consumed... then the hippies had kids and statred thinking about which neighborhoods to move to, so their kids had good schools, and which job will provide... and ALL of todays hippies were raised by those people... the ones who realized it wasn't all that cool to live in the bushes and eat berries, so todays hippies were weaned on convienience, which ain't that great...

furthermore, the whole nonconfrontational, 'do your own thing' vibe is largely hypocritical. When some asshole picks up a guitar of yours and tries to hammer out some chords while the metal clasp on his bracelet patinas the whole face... and your supposed to be cool because it's 'just a guitar' or some shit... or whatever you hold dear, like Ralph Wiggum dropping his fudge-icle in your toy box... hippies are often filthy, which seems kinda weird for the second generation that never had to crap in the woods on the daily, but, whatever...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

ever been to west coast canada? god, theres more trees being hugged there than people being hugged.

Funny thing, when I used to live in Austin, I would caption my throw ups with a nice little, "Chop down trees." Just for shits and giggles, cause I know that some hippies would see it and hear glass breaking in their head. I'm so easy to amuse.

furthermore, the whole nonconfrontational, 'do your own thing' vibe is largely hypocritical. When some asshole picks up a guitar of yours and tries to hammer out some chords while the metal clasp on his bracelet patinas the whole face... and your supposed to be cool because it's 'just a guitar' or some shit - smart

...i really dont think this is a really good example bro...its not about some knucklhead who doesnt know guitar fucking up your axe...i think it goes more into the lifestyle and beliefs...which this post tells me alot of doods seem to have issues with...but if some dood fucks up my guitar, and he say to me 'heh man live and let live, im gonna pull a pete townshend over his head...and i got an electric...dont really know how to play it, but heh thats another story...