vamp

hold up

Originally posted by panelmaster

ladies ladies i get ya point but he still aint got enuff for a 10 page or more thread.

maybe if heads add tracksides,and stuff from his closest chums dfie and wiz then fair enuff.

dump koch i see you have watched stylewars

fuck cap

fuck wickedpaint

hahahahahahahahaahah good one harry!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by panelmaster

STILL GOOD BE AN ALLRTIE THREAD I AINT SEEN NE OF THOSE FLIKS BFORE. IT COULD BE A GOOD START. BUT VAMP IS NANG BUT HE AINT DUN ENUFF PANELS FOR A WHOLE THREAD.

soz but tha caps

Bruv.. vamp has well over 200 panels on the net alone.... Accounting for those panels.... ones that havent been posted etc... he has been fucking up steel for years..... If you go bu those standards then hardly anyone deserves a thread.....

Without hatin, there's no backgrounds, there all about two years old, the panels are tiny, no daytimes, same old outline, only thing i'd really give him is the infils. there, bump apart from that!

for a start dnt even try sayin stuff about some one tht has dun far more than u! NO DAY TIMES maby he has got day times but jus not posted them u nob.

• 2 weeks later...

dont we have old toy dubs there...hahahahahahahahaahahah

ANYWAY...about vamps fills n oputlines n back grounds....the man is rite i only really like his fills...he probably wont care about us saying this..he aint cared nyff to change that outline hes done all of his life he wont now will he!

• 11 months later...

Archived