"Stop dickriding 3BM"... AFTR flixes

phax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wanna quote everything everyone posted just to say heheheheheheheh..your all funny today..those dliks suck...you make after look toy...post good stuff of his... because he is good and his handstyles are DOPE!!!!..bad post...oh yah and "dick riding"?..

------------------

i am the buff...

Originally posted by plipplop:

yeah i have to admit. that throwup sucks. but what do you expect for the middle of nowhere on the east coast

after /3bm is actually from hawiaii...now livin in oragon...

------------------

i am the buff...

PLIPPLOPS GO TO BETTER HAWAII I WOULD

like to get to know you....just really hope you're not from DIS..you really didnt know what you were talkin about and i dont want to be thinkin you were the guy i used to call my bestfriend with all that shit talk..

i just want to know that you are someone else so i dont trip..

it really is cool by me.

i just think its funny how i give aftr props and say how cool the guy is you use him to back your shit talk..talkin about how he gets up more than me...hahahahahaha

i even got somebody who knows me too backin me up..how did you guys find out?platipie i exspect..

the fact is i just got into the biggest argument with my best friend and im hopin youre not him..

thats where my heart is broken....if you're just some ass...i wouldnt care

ruetbeer, i can flick some aftr tags for ya if you want...

plipplop, thanks for posting those flicks, good stuff.

and to who ever said that's been posted before and sucks, blah blah blah... yeah, i know it's been posted before, i just wanted to see other stuff by him and if i didn't start by posting flicks people would get pissy.

Guest drewWrite

[This message has been edited by drewWrite (edited 06-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by drewWrite (edited 06-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by drewWrite (edited 06-25-2001).]

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by opihi man:

who used to write an.alien nation.

i hope they die for fucking with my tags.

kooks.toys.faggots.

haha, i'd like to see someone try fuck with AN. that would hurt...

Guest platapie

and to who ever said that's been posted before and sucks, blah blah blah... yeah, i know it's been posted before, i just wanted to see other stuff by him and if i didn't start by posting flicks people would get pissy.

alright phax this jus proves how much of a fukker you are those guys hit so hard in the early 90s for one. two these fukkers would fuck you up ganster style they dont fuck around. i wanna see you get stabbed in the neck over a fukking tag you moron. they might not hit up anymore but that dosent mean they wont beat you. so for your own health i say keep away from dissing AN.toy.

BEN TOLD ME THE GRAFF IN HAWAII IS GETTING OUTA HAND...well the drama has me at a spooked level 4..too much soap opera action in the hawaii graff SCENE sir....IS THERE ANYTHING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT?i dont know....

Ben if i do make it back i would enjoy myself with dinner with you and you lovely wife and find a few good men and women...WE MIGHT HAVE TO PACK SOME HEAT BUT THATS OK..

yes sir mr cayatano...

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

Originally posted by platapie:

alright phax this jus proves how much of a fukker you are those guys hit so hard in the early 90s for one. two these fukkers would fuck you up ganster style they dont fuck around. i wanna see you get stabbed in the neck over a fukking tag you moron. they might not hit up anymore but that dosent mean they wont beat you. so for your own health i say keep away from dissing AN.toy.

What? I took those first 2 flicks though... I like 3BM's stuff, that's why I started this topic... it was just that ese was saying that he'd seen them before in a 'graff in vermont topic i started' and that they weren't worth reposting... and someone else said 'it sucks'... that's why I was saying "And to ever said it sucks" not just "it sucks"... guess you misunderstood what I was trying to get across or i misunderstood what you were trying to say... AFTR is one of my favorite writers simply because he's one of the only writers i have the pleasure of seeing stuff by in my town 3 years after they've hit here...

Guest platapie

oh sorry phax i ment to say opihi man. not you so yeah my bad. opihiman an will kill you like the buttfukker you are. blow me.

Archived