Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GucciCondom

PEEP THIS OR YOUR CRAZY

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm it worked for me. in the window that pops up to the left of my browser but when the seprate windows media player comes up it doesnt play there. save it to your computer if you cant get it to work.

haha me and my boy made the shit like 2 years ago on a shitty as comp microphone while we were all drunk. the whole shits just off the dome.

i got another one i burned on a cd somewhere ill try to find it.

gucci...good shit..reminds me of that "bump" thread when you were all like...bump for keyboard hairpen abortion towel cleaner and bump for german over baked neverland ranch sauce

hahah yeah..we used to record that shit all the time and sell burned cd's of it to people. every person i ever let listen to it was laughing hysterically. so i dunno what Lens's deal is.

haha that aint an accent thats just some weird ass voices we were rockin for the skit lol. im from philly

i had more on a cd but the coating on the cd peeled off in a section and it wont work. when i got a new computer i neglected to save all the songs. whenever i get some more new ones ill bump this thread.

for people who dont get it: the whole things is just freestyling a story off your head using fucking crazy ass ideas and things that have no relation to eachother or dont exist. seems dumb i guess but i, aswell as a ton of people i know find it funny as hell. plus its actually kind of hard to come up with good ones.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

for people who dont get it: the whole things is just freestyling a story off your head using fucking crazy ass ideas and things that have no relation to eachother or dont exist. seems dumb i guess but i, aswell as a ton of people i know find it funny as hell. plus its actually kind of hard to come up with good ones.

Oh...okay, i see. gotcha

Yeah well the "fucking" is just something to say while i think of the next thing im going to say. And I dunno maybe some dont think its funny. I think someone saying completely random fucked up things is hilarious and I love doing it.