first whip

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

old american cars like that are pretty simple. I fixed a lot of stuff on that car with the help of my dad. there are quite a few aftermarket companies producing replacement parts, so its not that difficult to locate replacement parts.

the only thing I have to say...is be prepared for lots of little squeaks and stuff like that. also be sure to check for rust...especially on the frame.

yeah i like the luxury car thought.

i was looking at lexus's and theres some ls300-400 and es300-400 ones for under 6 grand. they look kinda nice. i like the gs300's the most out of the older models. i think i would definatly get one, but do you think if anything breaks on it that it will be expensive to fix? its only gotta last a year or two so it might not be that big of a problem.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

do you think if anything breaks on it that it will be expensive to fix?

The great thing about Lexus, Acura and Infiniti is that a majority of the parts in their cars come from their sister companies. I wouldn't think a Toyota would be expensive to fix and seeing as how that Lexus is probably full of Toyota parts...I'd think it'd roughly be the same. Just don't go to the dealership for repairs. Find a reputable mechanic recommended by a friend or someone you can trust.

my first car was crap! 1986 4 door hatchback chevy nova hand me down like whoa...i had to put antifreeze coolant in it every week- hell all fluids, it needed a huge maxipad to hold in all the fluids really..

fuck going for a "nice" car- how old ar eyou? you got an image to worry about or something? id rather have a newer cheaper car than an old beat up lexus with over 100k miles on it. fuck that.

i got a 96 saturn now- with no problems what so ever, with just under 200,000.00. In another month or so, i will easily be able to afford a car in the 30,000- 35,000 dollar range, but will not be making a purchase of any sorts- my car runs great now and i have no one to impress with what i drive.

my first car was in 2001....a 2002 chevy suburban :D

they suck though because its 50 dollars to fill up on gas every week.

those old school maximas were REAL nice and the IN thing to get when i was like 14... they're still dope. my sister had a lil isuzu suv i always thought they were nice............ when i was a teenager i always wanted a isuzu rodeo though!!! an orange one, now they're VERY DOPE

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by GucciCondom

1993 Lexus GS 300 Get More Details

Description — $10,000, GS300 '93 -Pearl White, ground effects, TV's, new paint job, asking $10,000. Call 302-777-4276 Published 02/16/2004 ...

GET MORE DETAILS

I WISH I HAD 10 G'S !!!!!!!

word to the wise.

don't buy anything already hooked up w/ ground effects, tv's, etc.

you dunno what kinda job was done when they were hooked up and youre bound to have electrical problems.

without a doubt stay away from any car w/ exhaust, intake, motor swaps....even a body kit signifies that the engine has been put under some kind of stress by the driver.

Your best bet is purchasing a car totally stock and doing any and all modifications yourself.

If you wanna make mods to your car like body kit, motor swaps, intake exhaust, etc.....just buy a civic or an integra.

the market is huge for civics and integras and have the most variety of aftermarket parts.

for instance body kits aren't too common for a 93' lexus' but you'll find thousands of choices for civics and tegs.

My first whip:

http://cars0.ipixmedia.com/abc/cars/_CARS_0beffa1a7e5f260552049f34610c1ad0/i-1.JPG'>

Get off this...87 BMW 325i Convertible. 84,500k and purrrz like a fuckin kitten. Only mine is black.

Archived