12oz alcohol exchange

DETO

12oz alcohol exchange*

Ok hear me out...this could be a lot of fun.

first there was the christmas card exchange, then there was the post card exchange. and the 12oz candy exchange. (where i stole this text from) those 2 threads were pretty popular. which means people like to receive things in the mail.

My new idea is the 12oz alcohol exchange, where you purchase 5 peices of alcohol and send it to someone in a different country to you so you can go ahead and try all these different alcohol internationaly. (all types of things you dont have)

Ok so if your interested please email me and i will sort everything out include your address, username on 12oz and country and i will try to ensure that you get someone from a different country.

my only rule is that you dont bother if your a lazy slacker who knows he probably wont end up sending it (i still havent received 3 packages i'm owed) and dont be a tight ass and buy cheap beer.

*and for those wh can't tell deto's just being sarcastic about sending shit, come on, sending candy, it's getting a wee bit rediculous with the whole '12oz lets send packages thing' yao ming???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just got this awesome image in my head of some fifteen year old kid trying to explain to his parents why he was mailing five different kinds of malt liquor to australia, waving his arms and talking about how "it's gonna be hella deck, ya smell me battlecat?" and then his parents put him on ritalin and take away his computer.

my imagination is only rivaled by my need for nicotine.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i just got this awesome image in my head of some fifteen year old kid trying to explain to his parents why he was mailing five different kinds of malt liquor to australia, waving his arms and talking about how "it's gonna be hella deck, ya smell me battlecat?" and then his parents put him on ritalin and take away his computer.

my imagination is only rivaled by my need for nicotine.

</span>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: