any 40 lovers in the house

tru mukpeice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my favorite 40 used to be Ol' English but that was when I was young, and not an alcoholic yet . . . now I drink mostly labatt 50, yeah we got mad domestic 40's in Ontario, its the shit . . . I drank two 40's of wildcat strong a while ago, shit was fucked up . . .

also,

mickeys are the shit . . . its malt liquor but 5.8 percent or something like that . . . hands down my favorite beer . . . 20 canadian for a twelve though, that must be like a billion in the u.s.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

OLDE ENGLISH ALL THE WAY....BUT ILL TAKE THE ST IDES OR RAINER WHEN ITS 225 OUT THE DOOR

MICKEYS IS COOL ITS THE BEST TASTING MALT LIQUOR...ONLY PROBLEM IS IT DONT HIT AS HARD....I NEED LIKE 2 TO GET A NICE DRUNK BUT ITS A NICE DRINK...TASTES GOOD AS FUCK

OLDE ENGLISH IS THE SHIT THOUGH...PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN TASTE AND POWER....IF YOUR TRYING TO GET FUCKED UP GO WITH 211 AND ST IDES HIGH GRAVITY BUT THAT STUFF TASTES LIKE STRAIGHT PISS!!

Originally posted by tru mukpeice

my bad my key borad is fucked spilled ragu on t so some keys stick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i don't know why this is so funny, but i just laughed so hard my dog barked at me.

i don't drink anymore, but when i did, it was all about country club, the $1.25 forty.

"three forties or a pack of cigarettes? hmmm..."

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

I HAVE A TRADITION OF ALWAYS BREAKING THE 40 BOTTLE ON SOMETHING AFTER FINISHING IT...PREFERABLY IN KIDS SANDBOXES

my boy has a charige house behind his house where we chill and we had like like 100 200 40 bottles all next to each other cus we have mad partys there soo we save the 40 bottles so my boys fell asleep cus off coriceden land and lke 2 blunts off goody so we got a sling shoot and fuckin started shooting the bottles and he woke up after about half off them and was bleeding all over the place and needed stiches

so i guesse thats a good place to smash them when ur boys sleepin on them

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

<------------- King of 40's......

whatever dude. have you ever moved into a place, drank 40s until you can't remember, moved out 6 months later, cashed in your empties and got $60? do the math. Offical Dirtbag Status.

Archived