i don't like tease

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

3 pages of i hate tease...hahaha:spin:

my finger and my thumb currently form an L on my forehead.

1-tease ia a chan zero icon. w/ international recognition

2- he can do what he wants.

3- your a newbie and therefore insignificant....go back to the counterstrike boards.

wow, my first post in this thread.... ummm.... I didn't read any of the other pages either. I don't hate tease, but I think it's fun to chime in with a good comment or two when he makes himself vulnerable. I think it's alot funnier to see all his "supporters" take his side either out of pity, or out of the fact that they can see a side of him in themselves. Tease, you're alright, I may not read your threads, but "please believe" I'll be there to call you cmencup when it's appropriate.

:)

Originally posted by SteveAustin

all I have to say is that the ignore option is highly under-used.

I can understand how people reckon tease is 'part of the funiture' or whatever, but I really dont find him that interesting or witty, in fact I find him down-right annoying. He reminds me of everything that is irritating and irksome about the internet.

Also just for the record, Im not going out of my way to hate him, but he is the worst thing about 12oz.

without reading any of this thread....

You'll notice that very few of the old timers have issues with tease.

We just learn to seperate the good from the bad (and there is on

rare occasions, so decent stuff coming from the guy). It seems that

the only people who are 'out-to-get' him are new to the fourm.

I'm not sure why. Maybe it's a quick way to get noticed?

The oldtimers know that fighting with tease will not make your 12oz

experience any more rewarding. Go look at some flicks, or maybe the

Hot Chicks thread. Just move on and do your own thing.

but steveaustin does have a good point.

if you read everything he says, you might not like him,

but it's your own fault for taking that much time out of your busy day.

K7! / the diplomatic oner

Imagine how many post tease has all together wit all his names....forget about it.....u no 75% of the people who don't like tease are on that junior high school shit where if one person don't like him then everyone don't like him n rag on him......grow up....get ur cherrys popped n then realize wat it is to be a real man (and this doesn't apply to everyone just the ones who jumped on the bandwagon wit there lil comments)

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

wow, my first post in this thread.... ummm.... I didn't read any of the other pages either. I don't hate tease, but I think it's fun to chime in with a good comment or two when he makes himself vulnerable. I think it's alot funnier to see all his "supporters" take his side either out of pity, or out of the fact that they can see a side of him in themselves. Tease, you're alright, I may not read your threads, but "please believe" I'll be there to call you cmencup when it's appropriate.

:)

Tease, DIrty here just summed up my feelings perfectly. Don't get all butt hurt when i give you shit...think of me as an abusive older brother that beats you ass everyday when you come home from school but then turns around and buys up for you when you're going out on a date with the girl who has the biggest boobies in the eigth grade.

Guest im not witty

i used to really hate tease back like 3 years ago, but lately ive found myself genuinely laughing at shit he says sometimes. of course he still says dumbass shit other times, but so do the rest of you out of pocket turkeys.

i mean fuck 3 pages? motherfuckers a celebrity here like it or not.

different strokes for different folks..you all some crab ass ni99as.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

tease says and does the same shit EVERYONE else on this forum does (excluding people like kabar and browner) only for what ever reason he became the scape goat that everyone blames

Yea, I don't even understand why even got banned for that...

but some saggin wonks.

Archived