Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KareAfu215

Philly Style

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

t0sbomb3rs: y0 alchyvandal, shit weak fade fuckin beat and the color is off y0 pull it together b/c the shits weak u can do better shit!!

- lmfa0 thas some funny shit. man im gettin better but my shit aint lookin philly yet.

pretty cool kare, i love how suroc dosent outline that style of piece... its borderline abstract without the difinitive lines... thumbs up... i miss wp el roofs...

KARE< do you have any flix of stuff you did in paint? dont take this as a dis, i know humble writers often dont flick there own work but i was just wondering, if so then post a few 4 me, if not keep the sketches rollin<

Originally posted by fillysfinest@Dec 2 2004, 07:47 PM

KARE< do you have any flix of stuff you did in paint? dont take this as a dis, i know humble writers often dont flick there own work but i was just wondering, if so then post a few 4 me, if not keep the sketches rollin<

i ACTUALLY HAVE A POST ON THE BRICK SLAYER/PHILLY THREAD FOR ANYONE WHO HAD PICS ON PIECES I DID AT THE MANAYUNK WALL. I NEVER HAD FLIX OF MY STUFF. I REGRET IT NOW. I HAD A FULL BLOW ON I76 THAT GOT BUFFED A DAY LATER. ANYONE WHO HAS PIX LET NE KNOW.

I'M ACTUALLY DOING A 25yr ANNIVERSARY WALLS IN 2005.

wow spar...came up...nigga ;]...haha u know u ma teacher since day 1 ol head ;]....so now u gotta teach me peices ;] lol..imma holla @ u later nigga...nice come up out of no were nig ;]

and KARE KEEP up dem nice ass peices

kare nice piece mad props.....

xel ma yung boul u knoe dat deal...lol...yea tho u what dis weekend is....bomb weekend.....