Philly Style

KareAfu215

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

very interesting message board. didn't know it existed till this week and i gotta admit its disappointing to see some of the crap that guys from philly are posting. what happened to all the real bombers from philadelphia? how come the quality was never passed on from previous generations? its painful to my eyes to see some of the shit on walls today so i'm compiling a list of philly writers who should just STOP writing immediately. save us all the horror of seeing your "work" because yes, its that bad. and yo, stop posting this weak shit yall been putting up. it's an embarrassment to all of us here in philly.

PHILLY WRITERS WHO SHOULD QUIT NOW (TO NAME A FEW):

SNEAK

SOLO

VATOE

BARK

KIRK

4EVER

CASE - respect to the real CASE - LAW 1

MAD - respect to the real MAD - ICP

NEST - respect to the real NEST aka RN aka JAP 224

i got zero respect for name jackers who can't even put it down like the predecessors whose names they jacked. more to come as they come to mind .. and for those who get mad and call me a hater that's fine because i DO hate wack graffiti.

very interesting message board. didn't know it existed till this week and i gotta admit its disappointing to see some of the crap that guys from philly are posting. what happened to all the real bombers from philadelphia? how come the quality was never passed on from previous generations? its painful to my eyes to see some of the shit on walls today so i'm compiling a list of philly writers who should just STOP writing immediately. save us all the horror of seeing your "work" because yes, its that bad. and yo, stop posting this weak shit yall been putting up. it's an embarrassment to all of us here in philly.

SNEAK

SOLO

VATOE

BARK

KIRK

4EVER

i got zero respect for name jackers who can't even put it down like the predecessors whose names they jacked. more to come as they come to mind .. and for those who get mad and call me a hater that's fine because i DO hate wack graffiti.

AGREED NAME JACKING IS A NO NO...

USE NUMBERS IF YOU HAVE TO...

SNEAK

SOLO

VATOE

BARK

KIRK

4EVER

is this serious? and vatoe isnt even from philly

SNEAK

SOLO

VATOE

BARK

KIRK

4EVER

the fuck kinda problem you got wit bark kirk or 4ever

all 3 of them are gettin it in wit mad style right now...

SNEAK

SOLO

VATOE

BARK

KIRK

4EVER

less talk more flix.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived