RIP Sam "Trout" Barbetta

Devilush

Our good friend Sam died on Friday the 13th of February.

We've known Sam since the first time we've moved in together. when i speak of "we" it means me and my hubby. we lived in the same building as sam and sam was a bike messenger for 7 years. he was a really good friend of ours especially my hubbys. we've had our fair share of memories with this guy.

sam and i liked eachother....we were good friends too. he didnt like me for a lil while but thats because he didnt understand some things about me. but we still maintained a friendship.

my hubby threw a surprise bday party for me on year. sam was there and throughout the whole night, sam and i talked about the misunderstanding. and at the end of the night, he kissed my hand and bid me a goodnight. that was the last time i saw sam and i'm glad that i saw him that night to straighten things out.

"July 27, 1977-February 13, 2004.

Airborne trouper witht eh elite 82nd Airborne Division of Frot Bragg, NC. Sam was a San Francisco bicycle messenger for seven years, a gear headed and extreme sports enthusiast.

Sam loved riding bicycles, motorcycles, skateboards, and playing roller hockey. He was thrilled and honered to be an air-born trooper and looked forward to his next jump. Constantly taking apart engines since a small child, he applied this trade while serving in the U.S. Army......

...Because of sam's full organ donations, three lives have been saved, others will be enhanced." -SF Chronicle Obituaries

i will miss sam.

FUCK BUSH. fuck him. this makes me so much more angrier towards how things turned out. we never knew that sam would be a part of this and look how it turned out to be.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...