Sign in to follow this  
cese

desktop screenshots

Guest HESHIANDET

can i hollar at her marko?

------------------

stonecutters#1

Originally posted by Apelles:

There is a really dope band in Reno called This Computer Kills.......

i know, i live in reno, where do you think i stole the idea from? raj is fucking cool.

press the Print Screen key on your keyboard (top right of it..) then go into your favorite image editing program and press CTRL+V (that's the paste command and your desktop should show up..

WHAT!? You gotta be kiddin me! Is that all you have to do? Is that only with Windows 98 or 2000? I have 95.. but if that's the case (I'm on a library cpu at the moment) how come they make programs like Capture?

Clueless..

-Jedd

Originally posted by tue skinny:

how do you get a screen shot?

Just hit Print Screen button on your keyboard top right above (next to scroll lock on a PC). Go into Paintbrush or whatever, and hit paste. Save as a .jpg and log onto yourphotos.com and upload the pic. Once you've uploaded the pic, click on it to view and copy that URL. So then you just need to start a message, and type --> *url here*'> and you're away.

peace

Originally posted by avils:

Please note "Postal Plus Demo" icon... great for relieving stress at work.. bleeed.. ahhh my eyes... I can't see anything. BLAM BLAM hahah I regret nothing.

Oh My God.. That game is the shit. I have the original Postal. Is Postal Plus a newer version?

"Kill me now."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this