Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
casekonly

celery

ok, this is for all the brothas out there...i just learned that celery contains androsterone, a natural pheromone produced in our bodies...it's what makes women attracted to us..

so, in conclusion, eat your vegtables, especially celery.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's a conspiracy to get people to eat horrible food. don't believe their lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

:D what's good abc <~~~

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

it's a conspiracy to get people to eat horrible food. don't believe their lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Yes. Celery is disgusting :yuck:

Originally posted by Don't Panic

any vegetable is good.

except celery, spinach, brussel sprouts, broccoli, pumpkin, turnips and god knows how many others i can't remember. that shit is for chumps

except celery, spinach, brussel sprouts, broccoli, pumpkin, turnips and god knows how many others i can't remember. that shit is for chumps

i actually like all of the above mentioned, with the exception of celery. </span>

Ha, fuck celery.

In kindergarten some kid would always bring in celery sticks with peanut butter. I would just lick the peanut butter off and then throw the celery behind a bookcase. They're probably still there.

Originally posted by DETO

i actually like all of the above mentioned, with the exception of celery.

fuckin hippy. definately not deck

Originally posted by LENS

Ha, fuck celery.

In kindergarten some kid would always bring in celery sticks with peanut butter. I would just lick the peanut butter off and then throw the celery behind a bookcase. They're probably still there.

ha ha, werd.

wonk saggin. <~~~ </span>

ah ha. veggies are for chumps. guess your a meat and potatos kind of guy minus the potatos. well without the protien from meat our brains still be the size of a primates and kids would be using scribes to bomb because people wouldnt have been smart enough to invent mops. oops, oh people DO still scratch their names on walls... uh betta' eat your protiens.

its also a natural steroid, remember Mark Macguire was taking that shit in pill form............... oh, and I've always thought celery tastes like a carpet store smells. stay away

On Thanksgiving my mom's nice enough to make a whole thing of stuffing w/o celery just for me :)

Celery = :hatred: :yuck:

Stuffing = :love2:

Pineapple juice also makes semen taste sweeter. So if you work in a store, and see some guy buying a rediculous amount of celery and pineapple juice.....you know what's up.

I heard it takes more calories to chew and digest celery than there are in the actual celery, making it the ultimate weight loss food of the millenium.