on u.s. soil

*ZEMONEDOE$

this has been one of those mornings.i was evacuated from my building today.because my

free living countrey is under the gun.these planes are falling from the sky.and all we can do as a nation is sit and watch.is it over?will there be more violentacts brought against us?what will we do in revenge?

all these questions racing through our heads.

who,why,when.now we can just pray.if you dont believe,start.pray to something or someone.

pray for the people who are affected by this.

this was not a act of terrorism.this ws a act of war.

and could very well bring about another world

war.what then?just brings about more questions.

god bless any victim of this act of war.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How could this bring about another world war? There is absolutely no plausible sequence of events I can come up with that would elad to a thrid world war. If anyone can logically demonstrate this possiblity, I would be delighted(I'm serious) to read it.

------------------

AIM: DurtyTrol

i agree. people are just getting crazy with this shit. it was a horrific thing to happen, but were not being invaded by the third reich. the only countries who pose a serious threat to us, would not have been involved. im closing this one as well. we dont need 50 threads all going off in their own little direction trying to fill peoples heads with their brand of propaganda.

Archived