VeraSun Energy (midwest heads help me out here)

hufrok

http://www.verasun.com/photos/jan_04/rail_car.jpg

I've been seeing these for a while now, I really dig these, The company is an ethanol energy plant. I was wondering if anyone else has spotted these and where at? I'm sure they were on a line headed to Minneap. but from there i'm not sure if they stay on with bnsf to chicago or with cp out to the northwest? anyone have a clue? thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm from the east coast, but whatever...

you were def. right when you said you thought they were going to minneapolis, they are also being sent to california. DM&E takes the cars to CSX in chicago and to BNSF in South Dakota and Minnesota. They also have plans to send the ethanol as far as Albany, NY., if they havent already.

hope that helped.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't take the photo homeboy, got it off the verasun energy site, i could easily drive up there and visit it, but we get a steady amount coming through my yards.... i've only done hollows on them actually :(

they're a bit high off the ground if you're my height. thinking of taking a step stool and some shit next time, too hard to peice them suckers.

Archived