Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
When

so i fucked a porn star.

Recommended Posts

im such a nerd

i found a box in the garage today while cleaning

when i opened it up there were a shit load of letters

that girls wrote me back in highschool

 

i had totally forgotten about them

anyway, i was reading some of them

and ran across this one girl i really dug

but had lost contact with some years ago

 

being somewhat interested i did a google search for her

and low and behold, what came up?

 

pornstar, thats what

actually i dont know if its her or not

because there was no picture

 

but now im too curious

because it kind of seems like something she would do

and it has been quite a few years since ive heard from her

and last i heard she was working at a bar as a drink girl

 

her name is Crystal Bond

if anyone is so inclined to find a mugshot of her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, her real name is CRYSTAL BOND?!? It's like her parents wanted her to be a porn star in the first place.

 

This has her name in the credits. Is that her in any of the pictures?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe you was so good in the sack that you convinced her she only wanted sex the rest of her life?

 

 

how's the toyota comin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Dude, her real name is CRYSTAL BOND?!? It's like her parents wanted her to be a porn star in the first place.

 

no shit huh?

 

yeah i saw that picture too but

i cant really tell

it has been a few years but she couldnt of changed that much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by onesecondple

maybe you was so good in the sack that you convinced her she only wanted sex the rest of her life?

 

 

how's the toyota comin?

 

ha.

 

decently fine.

 

and no shes neither black nor fat and pale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations, homie!

 

Liquid Gold #08 and Young and Anal #30 are all that I can find. I wouldn’t call her a pornstar, per se. More like pornslut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest KING BLING

I have gone to school with like 5 of the suicide girls, atleast 4 strippers, and the top ranked female chess player in the US (at least she was last time I heard)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and so the search continues

ill dredge through old phone numbers tomorrow if i have to

ill even stay home from work

 

I MUST KNOW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by When

yeah i saw that picture too but

i cant really tell

 

Not even a familiar gaping asshole?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Not even a familiar gaping asshole?

 

well as you know, thats how i identify all past girlfriends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

well as you know, thats how i identify all past girlfriends

 

i must protest your tone, you make it sound like you are the only one who identifies all past girls by their gaping assholes, but let me tell you, most guys do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im seriously staying home from work today

i wont be able to function correctly until i find out

if its her or not

 

i think i have a problem

one day last week i couldnt sleep

because i couldnt figure out what 'cop' stood for

is this ocd? i sure hope not.

 

 

 

oh by the way cop stands for

the slang word 'cop'

as in to catch someone or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

im seriously staying home from work today

i wont be able to function correctly until i find out

if its her or not

 

i think i have a problem

one day last week i couldnt sleep

because i couldnt figure out what 'cop' stood for

is this ocd? i sure hope not.

 

 

 

oh by the way cop stands for

the slang word 'cop'

as in to catch someone or something

 

see, i thought you mean cop, like policeman, in that instance, it meand constable on patrol

 

 

i tried to look, but all i found was the black lady in the top 10 most wanted list and the other girl, are you sure that the top 10 one isnt her? cuz i really think it might be, i mean look at her, its gotta be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by onesecondple

see, i thought you mean cop, like policeman, in that instance, it meand constable on patrol

 

i did mean officer

and after much looking i determined

constable on patrol was wrong

and 'cop' as in the slang word

was correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

i did mean officer

and after much looking i determined

constable on patrol was wrong

and 'cop' as in the slang word

was correct

 

nah, it means constable on patrol, its gotta, why would they call a policeman a cop other wise? that makes no sense, cop=constable on patrol,,,,,,makes complete sense, why would they call a policeman a word that meant to steal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cop2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kp) Slang

tr.v. copped, cop·ping, cops

 

1. To take unlawfully or without permission; steal. See Synonyms at steal.

2.

1. To get hold of; gain or win: a show that copped four awards; copped a ticket to the game.

 

2. To take or catch: “copped a quick look at the gentleman in a caramel cashmere sport coat on the right”

 

 

 

goes both ways, but i can see how both of these

defenitions could be used to describe a cop

cause some are seen as theifs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

cop2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kp) Slang

tr.v. copped, cop·ping, cops

 

1. To take unlawfully or without permission; steal. See Synonyms at steal.

2.

1. To get hold of; gain or win: a show that copped four awards; copped a ticket to the game.

 

2. To take or catch: “copped a quick look at the gentleman in a caramel cashmere sport coat on the right”

 

 

 

goes both ways, but i can see how both of these

defenitions could be used to describe a cop

cause some are seen as theifs

 

it comes down to this, we need to do one of these things

 

 

e-fight about it, e-style

race

continue awesomeing back and forth

last, you can admit you are wrong and i am right ( about the black girl too)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooh, oooh, new option

 

 

Around the year 1700, the slang verb cop entered English usage, meaning "to get ahold of, catch, capture." By 1844, cop showed up in print, and soon thereafter the -er suffix was added, and a policeman became a copper, one who cops or catches and arrests criminals. Copper first appeared in print in 1846, the use of cop as a short form copper occured in 1859

 

 

you was right, but you see where i was comin from, it at least makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

check the back cover to liquid gold #08 on searchextreme.com, there may be a better pic of her.

 

cop = constable on patrol *at least i always thought so, because this kid in garde 4 told me so.

 

cop = to get something, ie "I just copped the new Spice Girls cd from HMV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Weapon X

 

cop = constable on patrol *at least i always thought so, because this kid in garde 4 told me so.

 

cop = to get something, ie "I just copped the new Spice Girls cd from HMV.

 

this is what i thought too, but it makes sense that copper came out first, and like all other words, we just got lazy, and abbreviated it, like "what are you up to" to "whats up" to "sup" to "su"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i knew two chicks who did internet modeling

i saw one of em..

... it was undeniably her.

 

 

on the other hand, my friend went to high school with the chick who was the blondpornslut in wyws that did the advice column for a minute with the other ho..when my friend saw her, she remarked that the girl looked a lot different: because she'd had plastic surgery.

 

...you should just go rent that shit. liquid gold #80 hahhahahaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...