how do you like your hotsauce?

Pfffffffffft

i used to use tabasco alot, now i use franks red hot sauce on everything.

sweet chili sauce is where its at, drunk knows whats up!

anyway. ....i had this homie in highschool in two classes, his name was ronald and he'd drink a whoooolllle bottle of tabasco sauce. id say "you cant do it fag," but he would.. he did it a few times like 3.. and would spend last period eating sugar to calm the taste down... he turned real red and look like he was going to explode.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TEARZ

nice man, i appreciate good puns. even when corny, for some reason they are stupid funny to me.

my girl is all about any kind of pun. good, bad, funny ... maybe not ... any pun.

as for the hot ... i can swing the super hot. however for me its all about flavor. it has to be a good tase ... example ... at taco bell its all fire sauce. however at del taco i use the mild ... there super hot del scorcho has a tase i cant stand.

flavor, flavor, flava flave

i like the kind of hotsauce that will give you ulcers even at very small doses.. the kind that can destroy all of your taste buds and abrade your gums if u swish it around in your mouth.. mmmm.. its killer if you put a few drops in someones eyes when theyre sleeping at a party

Originally posted by DETO

Boogie Hands, since this is a poll like thread, but its not a poll thread....

rookies :rolleyes:

is there a code for polls? how do you start them..i have looked in the FAQ..dont see anything...and hahahha im not a rookie to 12oz..please believe but i understand... it doesnt show with this user name..

arcel has the right idea with the franks..that stuff is bangin!!

im a fan of the good ol texas pete...its good on popcorn too

Archived