MyThread: 5 reasons why im better than everyone else.

TrustyRusty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmm first off, you shouldn't be proud of having a six-pack because they are not that hard to come by. All you need to do it work out a little bit and they appear. Unless your obese.. Second of all, you couldn't have had many modeling jobs if you have had time to get your masters degree. All the models I know have had to quit modeling so they could continue to a higher education. Now unless you're extremely smart, which I doubt you are because of your lack of elementary grammer, punctuation and spelling skills, getting a college or university degree is next to impossible when you are a serious and full-blown model. And lastly, even if you have more money now, I doubt that you are saving your money and putting it into wise investments because you seem to be increasingly ignorant and egocentric.

Originally posted by dr.testical

get out of that leaf pile?

ABC got it right but Dr.T gets honorable mention...

and just to point out... every continent is essentially an island, we all live on islands, some people live on smaller ones and some people live closer to the shore but... welcome to plate tectonics.

So, are we all done with Rusty here?

Originally posted by Smart

and just to point out... every continent is essentially an island, we all live on islands, some people live on smaller ones and some people live closer to the shore but... welcome to plate tectonics.

So, are we all done with Rusty here?

1)yes, but not every country is an island, such is there deal. as was my point. i cant go handle someone down in the tip of mexico just cause its part of the continent. its too far away, and i dont have a passport.

2) i thought you were going to close this thread, or ban/condemn said stupidhead. neither of said items have appeared through your supreme moderator magic.

ban him.

people that gloat and rub their flashy ways in other people's faces deserve to have their power, water, and gas shut off, their doors glued shut, the air let out of their tires, their identity stolen, and a whole list of other shit that i haven't even thought up or heard of yet...

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i don't know, i think my lifestyle kicks ass, and i'm here.

but i can't really answer your question. i'm not some shallow chode.

I'm not being shallow, I'm just saying If I could be with any girl I wanted or if i was leading my ideal life, I highly doubt I would be on 12oz wasting my time trying to piss everyone off by bragging about my success.

no, i was referring to him being shallow. it's very possible he has all these things and is totally unsatisfied with his life because he is only going after goals that scoiety told him were worth aspiring towards, so he feels the need to rub it in other people's noses to prove his superiority, artificially boosting his self-esteem for a short period of time. it's equally possible he's a lying sack. but if you had that amazing life he has and you were bragging about it on here, i would refer to you as a chode as well.

but you're not, so you're not a chode.

man, i can't believe i just used the word "chode" that many times. i haven't even heard it in probably two years., but it just fits this guy so perfectly.

chode chode chode chode...

so, why isn't he banned yet? can someone just email him a virus already?

Archived