STRIP CLUB 101

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by ubejinxed

ahahha

so i've never been, but why should guys bring girls with them?

you should totally go!! its def an experience.

the strippers feel more comfortable if girls are there. plus it is more than likely that they would approach you more than some other guy. if i was a stripper, i would approach a girl more than some dirty guy.

they will do more things to you too. guys fucking DIG other girls in there. the strippers will do more shit to you.

i get titties in my face all the time. strippers tah-tahs are so soft and big and smell really nice. sometimes even a crotch. i also got some stripper down in L.A. to stick her ass on my face because i had the money in my mouth. they will let you touch them usually. but they have to initiate it, of course.

go with some other girls too. its usually going to end up a fun night like that.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by effyoo

^^ so what you're telling me is that you have no time for NAKED WOMEN?

I think you're scurrred...

im a loser man...my crews in a battle so ive been putting in alot of work lately....plus i gotta have time for the drinkin, smoking, straight west coastin...then the sleeping and being on 12oz...so i dont got that much time

oooooooooh sheit brutha. i know NC has some dope clubs for boobies...we droppd five bengies at one once. dockside dolls. my boys honeymoon money. bwuahahahaha. his wifey was PISSED. good time nonetheless. another good one i went to was in ATL, the pink pony. the bitches in that place were rediculously gorgeous. and the girl giving shooters...oooooooweeeeee....she can work a shotglass for real...

Originally posted by BackSeatBebe

$10 dances here,

...do the girls get fully naked in the states?

damn right they do.

hustler just opened a strip club in my city, i havent been yet but the doormen from my work go just about every week. apparently there is a see-thru stage that you can look up at from the floor below. fuckin a.

Archived