ramen recipies

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest aymet one

I heard that Smart.

Try adding Plum Sauce to the broth. It's good. Or, cook just the noodles, add parmesan cheese and pepper, easy pasta. Ramen is my lifeblood. More later.

Guest rules for mules

cook the noodles as you normaly would.

don't at the seasoning

drain and refridgate the noodles overnight

add lemon juice, chives, and a little bit of feta cheese to taste

keep cold

ramen noodles are disgusting otherwise. i rarely eat them. there are a ton of things, much better tasting and much better healthier for you, than ramen..

it's on you, though.

Guest HESHIANDET

get a george forman grill man. that thing will instantly elevate your culinary standards. smother a boneles chicken brest in italian dressing, slap it on the f-man, slice it up, mix w/ oriental ramen..mmmmmmmmmmmm

or cook the chicken and eat w/ microwave veggies for that healty feeling.

------------------

stonecutters#1

listen to aymet one, dude knows the steez.

drop an egg in it, that makes chicken, beef, oriental flavor taste good and healthful.

add hot(serrano/jalepeno) green peppers too!

to boiling hot beef ramen (1/2seasoning packet)-add hot pepper, the crushed red, from the jar, not the spice rack, and a bit of vinegar with the plum sauce and some thin sliced beef, thai basil and you've got po man's pho.

oh, it says you're sick of ramen noodles, i'm not much of a microwave chef myself, let me think about it some more.

i'm liking the george forman idea, marinate overnight and cook the next day. grill veggies with a brushing of olive oil. that and a rice maker, and you're set: you'll never get sick of that combo.

there's always potatoes, but fork em first.

Guest rules for mules
Originally posted by Smart:

mainly it's the salt in the seasoning

or maybe it's the fact that the noodles are not at all fresh + the seasoning is loaded with msg

like i said, it's on you. eat what you want to eat.

Archived