Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ethreadzny2

DEMOS, I LOVE THEM...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OH YEAH, THIS ALSO INCLUDES ALBUM SNIPPETS AND FIRST ATTEMPTS.

POST YOUR OWN.

EYEFORANEYE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN A COPY OF ANY OF THESE. RAGE ALSO, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE ISNT ON HERE ANYMORE.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

yeah if you don;t mind can I get a colpy of the Bottom X line and Throwdown demo. that would be mucho appreciated.

DEF MAN, I WILL GET AT IT DURING THE WEEK. SORRY i HAVE BEEN SLACKING. I WILL THROW SOME OTHER STUFF IN THERE FOR GOOD MEASURE.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

DEF MAN, I WILL GET AT IT DURING THE WEEK. SORRY i HAVE BEEN SLACKING. I WILL THROW SOME OTHER STUFF IN THERE FOR GOOD MEASURE.

Alright cool, take your time man. It's all good. Omega fucking Drone, best shit right there.

You think you're a man, well you better get wise, gotta tell you, it's coming down to an eye for an eye

I AM MAKING A STACK OF ALBUMS TO COPY FOR YOU AS I DO THIS. FARENHIET 451 ROCKED. GOOD GROUP OF PEOPLE ALSO. i GOT A BUNCH OF 7 INCHES, IF ONLY I HAD MY RECORD PLAYER WORKING I WOULD COPY A HELL OF ALOT MORE FOR YOU. i WILL GET AT IT AFTER WORK MONDAY. ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE HARDSTANCE ALBUM ALSO. DAMN ITS SICK.

I REMEBER HEARING THEM AND LIKING THEM ALOT, BUT NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO GET ANY OF THEIR STUFF. I WILL ASK A FEW OF MY FRIENDS AND SEE IF THEY HAVE ANY OF THEIR STUFF.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

I REMEBER HEARING THEM AND LIKING THEM ALOT, BUT NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO GET ANY OF THEIR STUFF. I WILL ASK A FEW OF MY FRIENDS AND SEE IF THEY HAVE ANY OF THEIR STUFF.

sounds good. i'm out tho, hit me up with an email