Thelayup.com

Kryl0n

with regards to UK mailorder companys ive done the rounds a bit and ive always previously ordered from Monster Colors and there hasnt been a problem (other than me paying for montana and receiving "monster")

on seeing the layup all appears good, nice paint for a nice price, the price for the markers is unbeatable this side of the pond - the only thing that worrys me is the whole PO BOX thing?

if anybody has used them before and would like to tell me if theyre legit id be most happy,

also, "bombers best"? good stuff?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cheers!

valley of chrome seems allright, a one man band kinda deal or so it seems.

ive been shopping around, the main factors being how much the cheapest paint is (of a reasonable quality at least) and how much they're gonna try and roger me for delivery.

monster sell the cheapest paint but also charge the most for delivery! aaaaah!

not sure bout the mail order tings

but bombers best is worth a buy, its decent stuff, montanan paint pretty much in a belton can with belton valve system. Its not as good as monty in my opinon as an all rounder, its decent for pieces but best for bombing (no pun intended) sick with a pink dot on it. try it for yourself chaps. I recommend black....stick to monty chrome.....

cheerio.

vote tony.

just seen the new monster 600ml, sound sweet as fuck! nice selection goin on Mr Monster!! the only one annoying thing however - the way VAT isnt included in the list price and is calculated after addition to the basket! oh well. the paints kickin!