Nyquil and Tylenol PM

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like walking a razor thin line between awake, blacked out on your feet, and passing the fuck out. Motor skills tend to get sloppy, inhibitions tend to go out the door, and sometimes you get mushroom like visuals depending on the dosage. In my experience, it generally results in people thinking doing something dumb is a good idea, then blacking out in the middle of doing it. Then they often continue with whatever it is they were doing, doing other stupid and/or random shit, and saying hilarious shit.

Some people love the stuff, but you gotta be careful on how much you take and don't continue eating them like candy once your judgement goes out the window. It's also generally a bad idea to leave the house, because you're pretty liable to put yourself into some terrible situations that you either won't remember at all, or you'll come out of your blackout still tripping and wondering how the fuck you got there and why you're covered in paint and blood.

I've been curious about this. Been hearing from people for a while that this stuff is a "trip," but descriptions never went too far beyond "man, it just fucks you up." This description sounds like there's too much delirium involved to get much of a fulfilling psychedelic experience from, but I'd probably give it a whirl, given the right circumstances.

The cons outweigh the pros in my opinion. I was prescribed the stuff a few years back, but it never worked in actually helping me sleep. I'd take 2 or so, then go lay down in bed, then 40 minutes later i'd be tripping in my bed and pissed off because i needed to get some sleep and tripping is the opposite of what i wanted to be doing. Sometimes it would also do absolutely nothing, even at a high dosage. It really wasn't consistent on it's results for me, but it definitely never worked for it's intended purpose.

I fooled around with it a little bit in a recreational sense, but it's always a gamble on whether or not you might just black out on your feet, which isn't something i'm much of a fan of. I had fun a few times, but i also ended up outside of my apartment a few times on some dumb shit that could've easily landed me in jail.

I wouldn't really recommend it as a recreational drug, but if anyone is going to try it, definitely don't mix it with booze or anything else that is liable to make you more sleepy. The visuals are nothing you haven't seen before, i'm sure. Mostly shit just gets a lot of movement and it gets really tough to read, type, focus on television, etc.

If this is too much drug talk, go ahead and delete this post.

fuck you hopeless for assuming we know what the fuck those drugs are or what they do. fuck you.

fuck you for not knowing obscure factoids such as what effects promethazine and melatonin have on your brain.

faggot.i never hated anyone more in my life than i have hated you.your ruining my high.

sounds like sticks for me. I end up blacking out and keep on tossing

em down.

"damn i feel pretty good im gonna take another"..... add 20 minutes

"damn i'm feeling good didn't i just take some...fuck it another wont hurt me"

and so forth only i forget i just took more and i repeat this over and

over untili wake up a day and a half

later wondering where 120mg of xanax went

Seroquel

and in other news

PICT0039.JPG

sup chupachups

Probably not a good idea to take meds designed

for serious psych disorders just for insomnia.

I've seen people who took stuff like that short

term and had long term or perhaps even permanent

visible side effects. Facial tics, twitching, delayed

reaction in terms of face expressions. I've taken Seroquel

and it gives me restless leg. It knocks me the

fuck out, dog tired and physically incapable of keeping

my eyelids open but i'm awake and miserable because

my leg or legs are numb

Just get some Benadryl and a palmer coco butter

stick to keep your nose moisturized. That benadryl

will dry you out and chap your shit but its mild

and effective and will put you out and allow you to

wake up feeling normal

• 1 month later...

i fought ambien hard a few times, and hallucinated nasty. i heard voices calling out to me and i was even woken out of my sleep by someone yelling my name. my house was empty. i love drugs and hallucinagenics but fighting ambien sure ain't my cup of tea... it's almost like that episode of aqua teen hunger force where shake is exposed to the hypno germ...fuuuuuuuuuuu

the best thing to use is MELATONIN. b/c it only works at night, it amplifies this chemical that ur brain already contains..will not work during day so intern u have no morning groggyness and it supposedly keeps peoples health better in general b/c it builds immunity..

i had a 'problem' back in the day and was takin PM's to fall asleep.. would take 3 of the big excedrins afetr about 3 months into it and still had problems yet always felt ehausted for the first 4 hours of the day..and ofcourse if doctors an option..ambien[dont abuse it tho, you'll be way worse off not being able to get solid sleep] try MELATONIN forreals, its a 'herb vitamin' u can get at walmart,ect.

yeah just snort/pop some xanax, them shits will put you out...or if you stay up...you won't remember it :)

not everyday or you'll certainly be wayyy worse off not being able to sleep.

and withdrawling from xanax is a bitch..seizures and shit not cool

Smoke weed man seriously im the most energetic natural twacked out dude ever and if I smoke a couple doobies after work and eat some good din din.im out like a fuckin baby.I've got a super high tolerance for all those sleep aids even ambien.I used to party real fuckin hard stayed up for a week at a time doin hella dumb shit and now that im older I feel a little fucked over so don't take fuckin meds to help even if you think its helpin its really just fuckin up organs and shit.so smoke a fatty and sleep.do it or take a bar of xanax and sae fuck it all and drool all over the place

the best thing to use is MELATONIN. b/c it only works at night, it amplifies this chemical that ur brain already contains..will not work during day so intern u have no morning groggyness and it supposedly keeps peoples health better in general b/c it builds immunity..

i had a 'problem' back in the day and was takin PM's to fall asleep.. would take 3 of the big excedrins afetr about 3 months into it and still had problems yet always felt ehausted for the first 4 hours of the day..and ofcourse if doctors an option..ambien[dont abuse it tho, you'll be way worse off not being able to get solid sleep] try MELATONIN forreals, its a 'herb vitamin' u can get at walmart,ect.

Smoke weed man seriously im the most energetic natural twacked out dude ever and if I smoke a couple doobies after work and eat some good din din.im out like a fuckin baby.I've got a super high tolerance for all those sleep aids even ambien.I used to party real fuckin hard stayed up for a week at a time doin hella dumb shit and now that im older I feel a little fucked over so don't take fuckin meds to help even if you think its helpin its really just fuckin up organs and shit.so smoke a fatty and sleep.do it or take a bar of xanax and sae fuck it all and drool all over the place

Melatonin is decent if you don't overdo it, but it's no miracle drug. It works depending on the person. Stop living like a retard and you will sleep well. If you need weed to sleep, you're a moron.