Nyquil and Tylenol PM

fatbastard

• 6 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

codeine is some garbage. As a prodrug it needs to metabolize into morphine

before it actually does much. This and morphine is just barely stronger than

hydrocodone. 200 mg of codeine is equivalent to 30mg of morphine. 30 mg of

morphine is the equivalent of maybe 4 norcos. Not a whole lot.

Prometh-codeine contains 10 mg of codeine and 6.25 mg of promethazine per 5 mL.[

So this 10mg of codeine is kinda misleading. People think they are going to get

a opiate buzz but its the promethazine thats really doing the trick.

Drink a bottle of Tussinex real fast instead.

nope, guess not.

fuck nyquiq and tylenol pm, fuck that gay ass bulsshit fagot shit, nigga, try a moitherfuckin ambien if your bitch ass wants to sleep, yeah nigga, or smoke weed like a motherfucker, then get drunk as fuck, then do heroin, nah but for real, ambien bitches for the motherfucjking titite sucking winnnn

no, no tripping shit, just sleepy as a motherfucker, and i mean sleepy, like you cant really drive while on it cause youll crash like a retard, it knocks your ass out, like a kangaroo woulod knock my ass out if i went to australia. yo you love kangaroos brah? lol. nah , just fuckin with you and with your mother. fuck her. lol. hmmmm.... im bored. fuck israel. wheres the crossfire section again?

i kno this topic is stale way stale but

Benadryl is a safe and effective way to

fall asleep thats non habit forming.

Non perscription, not some fucked up

psychotropic or psych drug. Only draw

back is if you use it too long or too

much it will dry your nose out bad

codeine is some garbage. As a prodrug it needs to metabolize into morphine

before it actually does much. This and morphine is just barely stronger than

hydrocodone. 200 mg of codeine is equivalent to 30mg of morphine. 30 mg of

morphine is the equivalent of maybe 4 norcos. Not a whole lot.

Prometh-codeine contains 10 mg of codeine and 6.25 mg of promethazine per 5 mL.[

So this 10mg of codeine is kinda misleading. People think they are going to get

a opiate buzz but its the promethazine thats really doing the trick.

Drink a bottle of Tussinex real fast instead.

i wasnt speaking on experience.thats just what i heard.i have taken promethazine before and that shit knocks you the fuck out real quick.i think when you mix the codiene with it iit makes the effect stronger.kinda like the alchohol and xanax thing.but again i wouldnt know.never done it.i just know when you mix an opiate with a sedative or whatever it makes the effect stronger...

i kno this topic is stale way stale but

Benadryl is a safe and effective way to

fall asleep thats non habit forming.

Non perscription, not some fucked up

psychotropic or psych drug. Only draw

Benadryl works very well. Tylenol PM will definitely put me out, but it takes hours before it kicks in, and that causes me to feel mad tired still when I have to get up.

Nyquil will basically instantly knock me out, but the problem is it can give you medicine head like a muthafucka. It also caused me to puke blood once when combined with alcohol (both in very large amounts though).

Seroquel will put you down like nothing else, but that's only for if you wanna go into a 30 hour coma.

My ex swore by a combo of Tylenol PM and melatonin, and I can attest that she went from having ridiculously fucked up sleeping habits to being in bed by 11 every night and waking up for work every morning

we don't have ambien here. whats it like? do you trip balls?

It's like walking a razor thin line between awake, blacked out on your feet, and passing the fuck out. Motor skills tend to get sloppy, inhibitions tend to go out the door, and sometimes you get mushroom like visuals depending on the dosage. In my experience, it generally results in people thinking doing something dumb is a good idea, then blacking out in the middle of doing it. Then they often continue with whatever it is they were doing, doing other stupid and/or random shit, and saying hilarious shit.

Some people love the stuff, but you gotta be careful on how much you take and don't continue eating them like candy once your judgement goes out the window. It's also generally a bad idea to leave the house, because you're pretty liable to put yourself into some terrible situations that you either won't remember at all, or you'll come out of your blackout still tripping and wondering how the fuck you got there and why you're covered in paint and blood.

ambien-walrus-says-lets-do-this.gif

ambienwalrus.jpg

Only draw

I went through a brief period where I was taking triple/quadruple Nyquil doses every night.

Worked like a charm until one morning I was chilling with my boy and it was like someone turned on a blood faucet...literally poured out of my nose. Haven't touched it since...

thats some wierd white ppl shit, blood running out your nose for no reason.

When your nasal passages severely dry out, the blood vessels weaken and can burst more easily. Not really so weird. It can even happen to minority "ppl" too.

blah blah blah crybaby shut up fuck you i hate you i was kidding about the white shit retard ig ive two fucks about race jerkoff im from puertorico we dont see color bitch fuck your mom and dads

Archived