North American graff stores sleep

religion

I'm gonna bitch and nobodys gonna want to hear it. Maybe this topic is pointless, but I'm pretty pissed that all the online shops in Canada and the US dont have the variety of the euro stores. Particularly with those little fuckin' marker additive packs and stain shit. I can't find that gentian violet shit anywhere. The brake fluid shit is cool... but not as dope as alot of the staining I've seen. Could possibly get all this shit If I was rich and wanted to convert my weak ass Canadian dollar to euros, but then the price would be to much. I don't have the fucking time to sit in my basement making new inks and experimenting around with shit right now (although I enjoy it when I have the chance), so I'm just gonna keep adding Dot 3 to my bullshit Nero and Hard to Buff. Found a place that has Fiebing's :) but they have no red or purple. Just Brown, Dark Blue, and Green. Are they any good? I dont know. Eight long years perfecting my hands and seeing all these sweet stains that may never be buffed on trucks, vans, public utilities in Paris and the likes, make me regret dedicating so many long nights of tagging with easy to buff inks. I've done the research, I've searched all the threads. My hands are as tight as ever and I owe it to myself to find an affordable, local solution. Fuck I'm bored... and cranky, and not drunk. And its Valentines Day. WHOOP DE .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if kids cant find advanced ghosting or staining products on their own than maybe they dont need to be fooling around with the shit in the first place.

try scavanging around yourself instead of having someone else find your supplies. use you damn noggin. what do most people use gv for? so where would they go to get it when they need to make that purchase? come on now.

take notice... rubbish heap got a sticky.

if you would have done some homework and peeped all the threads like you told, i doubt you would have even posted this thread. you just sound lazy kid.

try diluting your nero a little bit, it can be a very vicious ink if diluted properly, the canadian equivalent would be terpintine, just a little, they changed the chemicals a year or so ago, if you could get your hands on old nero, it works wonders. also mix it with other inks, nero/marsh is good.

rinse and other know it alls

Rinse... Im not some little fuckin' kid, who hasn't done my homework. Don't ever write disrespectfull shit like that about me ever again. You have no idea who you are talking to. Like I said, I am in Canada, there is no Wallgreens. I've been to drug stores and nobody knew what the fuck I was talking about. Drug stores are supposed to carry this shit. They don't around here. Its to expensive to buy online. I'm still looking, and I've done extensive searching. I'm not a lazy toy. If you don't want to help me then fuck off and don't bother dropping your bullshit "online" opinion, cause you dont have an opinion until you've earned my respect. Thanks to anybody else who has tried to help. This isn't a fuckin' game show. But I do suppose that with the info given on here is enough to kind of tell me that I'm hooped since I've followed all the routes. I'll probably just have to order it online.

P.s. thanks for the tip off t.t

Re: rinse and other know it alls

Originally posted by religion

Rinse... You have no idea who you are talking to. you dont have an opinion until you've earned my respect.

your right i dont know who i'm talking to but niether do you or 75% of the folkers on here... so whats your point?! and whats all this about respect?! that word just doesnt seem to have the impact that it did when i first started writing. no "disrespect" intended but i'm not tryin' to harvest your respect so put that word back in your pocket and save it for later.

i dont visit the 12 ounces to stir up trouble though, i'm past most of that shit. occassional i do take jabs but whatever... for the most part i am humble & neighborly so lets not get all uppity. to be honest, much of your first post on this thread seems like it could have been answered with a browse through the ink super thread and some deductive reasoning.

and i did make a veiled attempt at helping you out but i guess you were too concerned with some respect issue to notice. so let me try again, only this time i will be alittle more direct.

gentian violet is regularly used as a topical anticeptic (please refer to "what do most people use gv for?" in my previous post). that is why it can be found at walgreens. so you dont have a walgreens, there still might be avenues you can take to find gv in your area. just be a creative consumer. see i was posing questions that if you tried asking yourself, might actually be of some value in your search. i dont like spelling shit out for every toy with a computer to see. plus i dont think mods like to see stuff like that either. you can either take what i've said and try to use it to your advantage or you can spit another paragraph of tired complaints.

This is what Rinse wrote:

rinse

if kids cant find advanced ghosting or staining products on their own than maybe they dont need to be fooling around with the shit in the first place.

try scavanging around yourself instead of having someone else find your supplies. use you damn noggin. what do most people use gv for? so where would they go to get it when they need to make that purchase? come on now.

take notice... rubbish heap got a sticky.

if you would have done some homework and peeped all the threads like you told, i doubt you would have even posted this thread. you just sound lazy kid.

then this:

quote:Originally posted by religion

Rinse... You have no idea who you are talking to. you dont have an opinion until you've earned my respect. -- (By the way, this isn't a really the full quote. All the stuff between the two sentances is missing) --

your right i dont know who i'm talking to but niether do you or 75% of the folkers on here... so whats your point?! and whats all this about respect?! that word just doesnt seem to have the impact that it did when i first started writing. no "disrespect" intended but i'm not tryin' to harvest your respect so put that word back in your pocket and save it for later.

i dont visit the 12 ounces to stir up trouble though, i'm past most of that shit. occassional i do take jabs but whatever... for the most part i am humble & neighborly so lets not get all uppity. to be honest, much of your first post on this thread seems like it could have been answered with a browse through the ink super thread and some deductive reasoning.

and i did make a veiled attempt at helping you out but i guess you were too concerned with some respect issue to notice. so let me try again, only this time i will be alittle more direct.

gentian violet is regularly used as a topical anticeptic (please refer to "what do most people use gv for?" in my previous post). that is why it can be found at walgreens. so you dont have a walgreens, there still might be avenues you can take to find gv in your area. just be a creative consumer. see i was posing questions that if you tried asking yourself, might actually be of some value in your search. i dont like spelling shit out for every toy with a computer to see. plus i dont think mods like to see stuff like that either. you can either take what i've said and try to use it to your advantage or you can spit another paragraph of tired complaints.

I get what your saying.

What I'm saying:

I wouldn't have made this post if I wasn't so obviously at wits end. I did read all of Rubbish Heaps thread, it was helpful. I have done phone calls. I dont think at any point I asked anyone to get the shit, send it to me, and do my tags for me. Spending as much time as I have on my handstyles, I do not take kindly to being referred to as a toy, as I am sure you wouldn't either . No complaints. Oh, thanks, for what its worth.

P.s.

You know, the " i dont like spelling shit out for every toy with a computer to see." bit is also kind of tired. Thanks, bye.

lookie here religion, i didnt mean to get you buggin'. i am a writer, not a fighter. my aim isnt to e-scrap. if you shopped around and cant find gv, a good bet would be to go back to a few of those Rx's you hit up previously and talk to the p.i.c.(pharmasist in charge). ask him or her to place a special order for gv(the p.i.c should know what gentian violet is).some pharmacy techs that work behind the counter are high-school kids or old bettys that dont know too much outside of ringing up customers. if the pharmacy does alot of business they probably get shippments once or twice a week. that way you will only have to wait about a week for it to come in and it will be cheaper than an online order. trust me, your bound to find a compident pharmacist.

and what is all this about calling you a toy? i dont remember that... maybe you could find me a quote?

thank you Rinse and Rubbish Heap, your advice has been very helpful. Rinse, you didn't call me a toy, I just assumed it was implied because of the tone of your first 2 posts. No worries though, I don't want to e-scrap either, so we are fine. I am glad. I hate internet bullshit. Now... let's all go get some ice cream! :smiles:

• 7 months later...

IF ANY OF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE POWDER GENTIAN IM BASED IN THE USA I CAN GET YOU TWO GRAMS FOR 5 BUCKS THATS TWO MOPS WORTH OR SO MAYBE MORE DEPENDING ON HOW POTENT YOU LIKE IT. YES YOU CAN AD TO MUCH. THIS STUFF WORKS GREAT I TAGGED A METAL STORE FRONT AND THE PEOPLE SCRUBBED FOR 4 HOURS BEFORE REALLY MAKING A DENT AND MY TAG IS STILL GHOSTING.

IM REAL ABOUT THIS SHIT YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY EMAIL @ SPOTROCKER@AOL.COM

ALL SEATTLE HEADS I CURRENTLY HAVE SOME AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA! CONTACT ME FOR INFO!

P.S. MY GENTIAN IS THE POWDER NOT ANY STUPID SOLUTION THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!!! ADD THE BOOST TO YOUR INK TODAY CONTACT ME FOR INFO.