valentines day after effects...

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

bought her a dozen roses and a nice card, then took her to see 50 first dates, which was very funny. then we went for pizza, nice and simple. went home and realized the movies we had rented were do back so we returned them. i realized she had never seen the royal tenenbaums so i quickly snatched it off the shelf. started home, and about two minutes away from the house her car got totaled. we got clipped by a drunk russian guy doin about 70, who had to run two red lights to hit us. the impact made the car do a 180, the airbags went off, and the whole incident left us in the middle of an intersection. i tried moving the car but the back driver side tire was split in half, and her trunk had popped open spilling the contents all over the road. when i started to move the car, the light the guy had ran, turned green and to my surprise i found many drivers flashing their high beams at me, beeping, and yelling swears out their windows, gotta love boston drivers. so i managed to pull the car over where both the other guy and a witness had stopped, barely missing the impact himself, and thats when i found out the other guy had been drinking. i spent 4 hours in the hospital getting xrays and cat scans but we're both alright aside from sore necks and headaches. the guy somehow passed the breathalizer(sp?) and failed the field test because of the alphabet thing. the cops couldnt arrest him because his natural language was russian so the alphabet thing wouldnt hold up in court, they did however give him 4 tickets. my neck is killing me.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

well i was suppost to go with these two chicks, but the one i like didnt show, dont know why yet, but i was slightly dissapointed. oh well though, she gots a kid and shit isnt going to work out long term, but i did want to see her in something sexy and dance with her... damn women...

so what are you going to do with those bears ?

Archived