Your favorite South Park Quote(s)

Gunm

I saw this episode today where they parody "The Lord of The Rings"

Whae made this epsisode so great is what cartman says to these kids they meet while on their way to return the video to the store.

Stan: Hey, what are you guys playing?

Kid: We're playing Harry Potter.

Cartman: HA!..................FAGS!

there is just this perfect pause in between. Cartman, you are awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

"s-s-s-some say i-i-i wasn't ma-ma-made to walk. b-b-b-but i was-s-s-s ma-a-a-de to tell jjjjjjokes"

jimmy is the shit. the way the animate his legs is fucking hilarious, makes me roll every time.....i wonder how many people crippled people are offended by him.

On the episode where Ike gets taken back to Canada by his birth parents, and the kids go to canada to talk with the new pm... then run into the Newfie and he's like:

Oh ya, eh, Noofinland just ain't been the same since the noo Priministur banned sodomy..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fuckin newfies.

Originally posted by Hank Parker

jimmy is the shit. the way the animate his legs is fucking hilarious, makes me roll every time.....i wonder how many people crippled people are offended by him.

The one where him and Timmy join the crips is the single greatest piece of comedy ever. There are so many quotes from that episode that I wish I could remember....

I never really thought the old ones were that great, but the last couple seasons are absolutley hilarious.....

"I'm sorry Wendy, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"......

Chef's dad: Then one time, I believe it was July...

Chef's mom: August

Chef's dad: August, there's a knock on the door. I open it, and there's this cute little girl scout

Chef's mom: And she was so adorable with the little pig tails and all

Chef's dad: And she says to me "how would you like to buy some cookies?" And I said "Well, what kind do you have?" She had thin mints, graham crunchy things...

Chef's mom: Raisin oatmeal

Chef's dad: Raisin oatmeal, and I said "We'll take a graham crunch. How much will that be?" And she looks at me and she says "I need about treefiddy"

Chef's mom: Treefiddy

Chef's dad: Well it was about that time that I notice that girl scout was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the palezoic era

Chef's mom: The Loch Ness monster

Chef's dad: I said "Dammit monster! Get off my lawn! I ain't giving you no treefiddy!" It said "how about just toofiddy?" I said "Oh now it's only toofiddy?! What is there a sale on Loch Ness munchies or something?!"

Chef's mom: Now he was angry

Chef's dad: Damn right I was angry

Chef's mom: Not you, the monster. He was about to kick your ass

Chef's dad: Shut your mouth, woman

"In this Nancy Drew mystery, Nancy goes to the beach and gets sand in her shoe. This could explain how Kyle got it in his vagina." - Cartman

"Hey, there, shitty shitty fag fag shitty shitty fag fag how do you do?" - Mr Garrison

"Oh jethusth chrithst" - Mr. Slave

Originally posted by Smart

Stan wants me to tell you that you're a cunt, c-cunt, cunt... St-st-stan says ycu're a cunt, cunt, cunt... a continung source of inspiration.

beat me to it haha!

the one where stan meets the goth kids, and all the goth kids go throught there shpeal about how they hate shit and it pans to the 5 year old goth and he says

"they're all a bunch of nazi conformist cheerleaders"

had me on the floor, just because he was 5 year old goth.

Archived