tattoo flash

garcia_vega

is anyone else on here into making tattoo flash? i figured i'd start a thread for people to post tattoo designs. i haven't posted flix in a long ass time so hopefully i'll do it right. i'm just posting some of my older shit from a year or 2 ago until i can scan some newer stuff at work on tuesday. like i said sorry if i fuck this up i haven't posted flix in a while.

AKW2Y_flash2.jpg'>

9Mgu6_flash3.jpg'>

V5bud_flash4.jpg'>

6p7R6_flash1.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wanted to add that just because my stuff is pretty traditional tattoo subject matter, i'd be happy to see any style of artwork--realistic, old school, japanese, newschool, biomech, graf, tasmanian devils, barbed wire bands...whatever as long you had tattoo on the brain when making it. i thought it would be cool to share some ideas.

no.... it's because of the way she's standing. her body is bent inward on one side and outward on the other side, which would cause her boobs to fall that way. that drawing is anatomically correct. i copied the pose out of a playboy and just turned her into a devil chic, so that's pretty much exactly the proportions of the photograph.

thanks to everybody for the comments. pabst blue ribbon--do you have any more specific criticisms? that's pretty vague. i know there's always room to improve. the things that bother me are in my last sheet, the water could have been done better. i've been really practicing my traditional japanese waves and i'm a lot better at them now than i was when i painted that sheet a couple years ago. and in the first sheet on the koi with the panther head i'm not satisfied with the outline i did around it. i'll post more stuff soon with some pictures of how some of them actually came out on the skin.

Archived