Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chicken George

the most under rated...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest bug
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

descendents

nuff said.

i have to disagree. before the green day explosion of punk into the mainstream in the mid nineties, every little poser-overnight-punk bought the descendants first (eighties to early nineties). that was like the introduction to punk; the "i'm down with punk cuz i like the descendants". and accordingly, they all listened to ALL to complete the collection. (similar to the rancid/OPIV connection). they got back together in the late nineties and made a video but never blew up, so in that era, maybe i can agree with you cuz they deserved the fame that was given to blink 182.

Guest bug

whoever said side by side was more important than beyond was way off. beyond was innovative for their time. every one in that band went on to bigger stuff. (well, 1.6 band wasn't THAT great, and Seaweed was horrible, but early-shelter, later-bold, burn, quicksand, inside out, 108...).side by side was good but very run-of-the-mill back then. and MUNE you're very right about Supertouch. your East 3rd Street signature is cool. i was hanging out with Tom and Walter and told them they should play that song in their live set (back when they were still together of course) and Tom said they never have and never will play that song. i told 'em it was one of their best songs and walter just shrugged it off. then when i saw them play live, lots of kids were yelling "East third Street". i guess they didn't know their own strengths.

i can name the most under rated album...

well not the most.. but yeah.

pinkerton.. i loved this album to death. and still do.. i fuckin love it. it seems that most weezer fans didnt though. they were expecting a buddy holly 2 or something. anyway. thier new album.. i dont really like it. i hope they were just in a slump or something.

Guest rules for mules

choke is on point with the sleepytime trio reference

add milemarker to that list, while your at it.

i really like le tigre..

fuckin a! donuts n glory, this crazy ass band on liberation. they were fuggin tight, and they broke up and i cry myself to sleep every night.

Guest cabin fever

tigre benvie like whoa

i think broadcast is under rated

but i think im not in the right circles and they are probably highly thought of or something

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

descendents

nuff said.

Good call ... I second that.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

[This message has been edited by alkaline (edited 09-10-2001).]

Originally posted by Chicken George:

go burn some churches metal mania

sure...as long as you keep practicing your ebonics. -oh, and remember not to strut too hard... you might slip a disk.

get bent.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

one sided war

the nerve agents

mad seasons

jesus and mary chain

Percee p

lord finesse

Diamond d

Gravediggaz

Blackmoon

masta ace

the coup

x raided

Dr. Octagon (or any of his other alias's)

N A P (home town love) they went nation wide, had a video on the box, were about to sign with death row, then every member went to prison but one. You can still catch him ridin around the city in his green oldschool on all golds.