Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

Wilks Barre PA (the remix)

Wilksborough PA

is anyone from there? is there anything to do there?

someone please fill me in on the details of this fantastical, magical place.

thanks.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

vacationing? no. i will be there for a day though. just wondered what the deal was with it.

is it tiny?

are there girls?

trains?

you know....the important shit.

I've met some cool kids that are from there, apparently its got a cool "scene". i.e. good bands play there or something...

Not too sure, sorry.

Originally posted by seeking

ok, you win, its wilkes barre

edited.

haha just trying to help...i was there for a couple nites years ago just to see turmoil and some other bands play...

Its right by scranton. And its somewhat close to New Brunswick and Princeton (NJ). So, I know there are NJ writers on here....not too sure if Scranton is heavily populated with graffiti.

im not too sure if its that close to princeton and new brunswick..im actually pretty sure its not..its about an hour away from me..and im in north jersey...i know alot of good bands play there.

i went thru to look for old paint...didnt see too much fun stuff there tho.

-tacobellbomber

holler at my if u feel like meeting halfway.

word, well, I just remember living in Princeton and meeting kids from Wilkes Barre who came up for shows.

And lets not use incorrect band names.;)

mispanta,

you still in philly?

i'll be through there for a night as well.

seeks/this is a rock and roll take over

Wilkes Barre is a nice place, a great old paint find was up their, you probably have heard about it. I can say for sure though, your not finding anything else out their. As far as the music scene I am not sure, but I know a couple kids out there are on here. Check out scranton not too far from there. Scranton I think was an old coal town, with some good railfan shit around. Kind of a crappy town, but def. worth the visit.

Been to that city a whole lotta times only thing I know there is to do worth while is find a place called 3 guys pizza. Good pizza place also a wide variery of cheep beers for purchase, catch a slam in the bathroom while your there too, you can basicly walk around there and write on anything you want at least that's what I used to do when I went there the city is like a ghost town full of herion addicts

catch a slam in the bathroom

what is this terminology?

wilkes berry does have good pizza, but is lacking scene wise i'm pretty sure, you may find trains however, near factories, that's all i can tell from the maps (i once considered a move there). there was a kid from scranton on here but he moved to nystate or somewhere. good luck with that anyhow.

thanks for the help.

im not gonna be there long, just wondered what the deal was.

good pizza and hollows are enough to make me happy.

i live in a neighboring town of wilks-barre. (the shit hole called plymouth). and there is some interesting shit up here, not much though. If anyone is planning on coming p here they should definitly check out the "ZOO". some nice shit going on there. But i still hate it here!