being questioned

killershef

so im out havin a time riding my bike and walking up and down the streets. Every now and then catching tags, so i caught one on this bus stop bench and this fool has the audacity to stop and ask me what graffiti mens??? i told him not much im just a dirty rotten vandal and that its all part of urban culture. it happens all the time, niggas in this town are nosey as fuck. Anyone else got this problem?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

every small business owner i've ever met HATES graff with a passion. most older people do too. do your shit in a way that no one can see what you're doing, and you'll be alright. better to do it if no one is around, because if they call the pigs on you, you're in "possession of vandalism tools" and that's a misdemeanor. more fools get popped by concerned citizens then police work, pal.

yeah youre not tellin me something i havent heard before but my question is this, do you think enough tips witht he same description of one dude will eventually lead to an arrest or enough evidence or is the old saying you have to be caught in the act still thea bsolute?

Archived