Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CRUSH KILL DESTROY

WOUNDED IN ACTION

thanksgiving eve-1999......jumped off a 3-4 story roof getting chase in a newly renovatged condo in Logan sqaure, chicago. (1 level above the expressway)Got away....., with 2 broken arms... and a busted head. i did a circus tumble roll onto my wrist, and shattered elbow. broke some fingers and hand bones too.pinched some nerves on the spin.. Metal Elbow plate, and a rod surgery on the wrist, bolted to the bone to align the heal. Ruined my break dance career,(i'm still better than i ever was) and made my graff career even better. Thank you Graffiti!

how many stiches trackstandy? hope u heal dude. Yall younger guys got too excited last night.

10 rockers on a rooftop.. who would've thought, 10 ganstas...ages 14-35...

colors of benneton...colonized by america.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everything from broken ankles to a crack in the dome to 2 11 inch long 1 inch wide razor wire (not barb wire) gashes and about 1000 falls flat on my face

I was bombing down on the tracks when a group of bums brandishing fake ass badges told me they where undercover graffiti task force! they tryed to grab me but i just ran they pelted me in the head with a fat ass rock while i was running away that shit sucked!!!

all of you hurting yourselves are doing it wrong. i've never been hurt once. but once i was with a kid that cut his leg on some metal at some abandoned warehouse outside. it was a small cut and we continued on like nothing. and i had a friend that got leukemia or hemophilia, i don't remember, and he quit because he didn't want to injure himself...or so he said.

fell 4 stories through a tin factory roof.. old tin / plastic material so old and sunbaked that it just let out when stepped on. holding on to the beam underneath but couldn't get a good enough grip to pull myself up.. so i hung there for 5 minutes then decided the only way is down..

the floor was concrete covered in broken glass. because i grabbed the beam i had time to set up, so when i fell i was lucky to walk away fine. if i fell right through it would not have been good.

curve tge was seriously injured when he fell through a similar roof. there is an interview where he talks about it. if i recall he was in the hospital with broken bones and brain damage for quite a while.

i've been charged with a knife plenty of times, not always because of graffiti. but i'm fine. i'm either smart or just lucky.

I fucken hate it when you find a bombing spot and there are those spikey weeds that get in your socks and shoes..takes forever to get it out

this one time at band camp i got some montana paint that my mommy and daddy got me in my mosquito bite, shit was hardcore in the streets!

nah i was painting a spot on a main st they tore down the building so it was just a big foundation, two pigs slow rolled and stopped but theres a rather large fence because of the construction between me and the street that the cops were on so im not really trying to run cus i knew i had some time so i kinda speed walk in to a piece of rusty rebar sticking out of the half torn foundation. so that shit ripped half my eye brow off, left a whole trail of blood to the car and my face/ white! shirt was covered in blood.. and i have no hair there for a year and a half now.. left a cool scar and all just thought it was funny that i was able to take my time to get out of there and still get fucked in some way lol.