WOUNDED IN ACTION

CRUSH KILL DESTROY

Originally posted by SIPPINJUICE

fell thru the roof of a barb wire factory:) nah im playin but i did once step in some deep mudd:(

my homie was on an abandoned roof and fell through. It was some type of industial place and he had to climb machinery to get back on the roof. I asked him why he didnt steal shit. he replied all "I could think of was getting out". either way it must have been scary as fuck!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

friend of mine had the misfortune of falling off the top of a chainlink fence. he reached out as he fell and grabbed full blown razorwire. yeah, nearly sliced a finger off and did a deusey on his palm/thumb.

same fella also fell about 20ft off a rock face while climbing down to paint. he hit 2 boulders on his way down and luckily landed on his bag in a few inches of mucky water. it was break your neck status shit. he got away w/ a few bumps/bruises and we still managed to paint.

Originally posted by johnny

friend of mine had the misfortune of falling off the top of a chainlink fence. he reached out as he fell and grabbed full blown razorwire. yeah, nearly sliced a finger off and did a deusey on his palm/thumb.

same fella also fell about 20ft off a rock face while climbing down to paint. he hit 2 boulders on his way down and luckily landed on his bag in a few inches of mucky water. it was break your neck status shit. he got away w/ a few bumps/bruises and we still managed to paint.

Is this kid still alive? Jeeezz. Sucks for him.

Originally posted by ODS-1

Is this kid still alive? Jeeezz. Sucks for him.

yeah, he's alive and well. i honestly don't know how he didn't break any bones or suffer from any internal injuries but he didn't. it sounds like BS but the guy even painted all bruised up for hours afterward.

i can attest for the validity of johnny's stories. both individuals are alive, well, and still killing it like a great white concert.

i have also seen pictures of said individuals hand, and it was NOT pretty.

johnny,

tell them how the knee was hyper extended....the story makes me cringe just to think about.

Originally posted by seeking

johnny,

tell them how the knee was hyper extended....the story makes me cringe just to think about.

WHAT?! are yall serious? and through the trauma he still took to the cans later that night? so johnny, what about the kids knee? sounds like he has some massive bad luck when it comes to acciedents. from the shape of the story so far this is one for the books... madness...

we're talking about two different people.

hand/fall off cliff = one guy

knee = diff guy.

short version of the knee story, as i remember is, is that dude was running from cops, crosses the highway, goes to jump over one of those metal barriers that is like guard rail, 2 foot space, guard rail, foot doesnt make it over the second barrier, lands inbetween, body keeps going, leg bends the wrong way, body tumbles over...still manages to get away, but leg is forever jacked up.

if you picture what i'm trying to say, you're wincing right now guranteed.

of course thats just how i remember it, the real version might be even more gruesome.

more

chilled with katch 1 and the NK crew..skating in cali..nutted on a rail.. fell the rest of the way down on my face.. if u read thrasher, or big brother mag i cnat remember..but katch fell off a roof and his leg just snapped..didnt make a sound. one tough hawaiian

Re: more

Originally posted by hatetown

chilled with katch 1 and the NK crew..skating in cali..nutted on a rail.. fell the rest of the way down on my face.. if u read thrasher, or big brother mag i cnat remember..but katch fell off a roof and his leg just snapped..didnt make a sound. one tough hawaiian

big brother, it was during the natural koncept midwest tour if im not mistaken

i was painting some boxcars one night when out of nowhere some hobos hop out of the cars, scaring all of is into a running frenzy to "the meet up spot if anything goes wrong"

there is about a 15-20 foot wide ditch at this spot...he is running right towards the ditch(its very dark out and hard to tell its even there)

Before he realizes whats in front of him he runs right of the edge of the embankment falls about 8 feet into the ditch face first... funniest shit i have ever seen, it was like it was in a movie or some shit

• 2 weeks later...

theres this wall...about 15 ft....kid finds a way on top...rocking a piece...security rolls up...kid bolts jumps off the wall...reaches for a fence...grabs wire...sliced from wrist to tip of the middle finger...muscles ligaments hanging out..blood squirting all over as he runs...when he stops he looks and laughs....until the adrenoline runs off

same spot..couple dudes are rocking pieces...security must have seen them and called police before rolling...cops showed up...gave chase..one gets caught....they handcuff him...kick the shit out of him..."where are you friends they yell".."im not telling you shit" he says they leave him in the car and search for the others....come back...mace him...kick his ass some more....uncuff him and let him go...dude had a broken wrist and some other shit

both of those stories were heard second hand so they could have some more to them...

another friend has broken his ankle atleast 3 times since i have known him...never been to the hospital....

• 1 year later...

i was running away from some man and someone was putting their dustbin out in some alley, and i was running as fast as i could and it was pushed out just in front of me while i was being chased and i bailed and done a forward flip and landed on my back, i didnt feel it until after, but i couldent walk for almost a week after because it my leg was really badly bruised and sprained :nope:

Walking along guard rail type thing on train lines, slipped and

got a

|

/ \

/ \

shaped cut on my thigh, 16 stitches.

Haha didn't look to good either.

Jumped a fence, landed on a glass bottle, came down with force and the bottle broke, LOTS of blood.

EVERYTIME i walk from a certain spot i end up walking into a thorn bush. :king:

Archived