WOUNDED IN ACTION

CRUSH KILL DESTROY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LENS

Having some asian chick stab me in the ass with a pen

coming from you i guess your lucky it was an asian chick.

btw- are you up for tradin' a set or two? never heard back from you.

oh, ah... injuries, not in recent times. last one was awhile back, some kids and i were getting chased and got scattered all over the place. i'm hearing shit in front of me and behind me while i'm running my ass off(not sure whether it is my peeps or someone on the chase). i turn down this alley and catch a glimpse of one of my fellas run past the alley down at the far end of it so i high-tail it down the alley to meet up with him at the same time i'm still hearing shit behind me, i turn my head to look back as i'm running(things are good, i have a lead and dont see anyone behind me yet), still running down this dark ass alley, i turn my head around to see where i was going and at that instant i ran face first at full speed into a chain link fence. it sling shotted me back and i was dazed for a minute but my fight or flight instincts had me on auto-pilot and in my memory i got up and leaped over that fence in a single bound even though i probably just scaled it pretty fast 'cause later on out of harms way, after the adrenoline wore off, i realized my hands were all cut up from grabbing the top of the fence and pulling myself up and over.

ohhh man... chases are always good for a laugh once everyone is accounted for.

another scatterd group story ... nothing happened to me ... i wound up hiding in a tunnel with a pal on acid ... trying to keep him calm and my shit in order. the rest of our group went up not down .... they hopped barbwire fences with no care ... stitched up palms !!!!

Originally posted by 1HalfOfMe

i wish i had a cool story to tell.

cut up legs from wearing shorts.

no way...best story hands down

Rinse, i sent you an email for the set trade....you get back to me...atmospheric jungle is what i want.....nothing too hard

While running across a few empty tracks, to warn my boys of an on coming worker, I jupmed up on the coupler, of some hitched cars, to jump down and warn my boys, who were on the other side, and for some reason my feet didnt move, but my body did, anyways i fell head first, tucked and landed on my left shoulder, cracking the outter most part of the bone/shoulder..Hurt like hell, still bothers me, and I get regular steroid injections into it, to take away the pain..I will have to get the outter most part of the bone, cut off when Im older..and if that wasn't enough, after the worker came, we bounced down in between lines, the opposite direction, then jumped thru the outter line, to ditch into the woods, anywasy everyone went, 1 at a time, and ran towards the woods, I went last, took off running, and stumbled face first, hands thrown out, and down I went, I got up, and staring at my hands , all i could see was black soot..haha, in the woods, I broke out a lighter, and they were bloddy , with small stones/gravel embedded in them, damn that burnt.....It's nights like that , that make me say, damn, I'm getting too old for this shit....at almost age 40, and it may be time to retire..Retire, I say? Hmmmmm...nah, fuck that..:D

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

While running across a few empty tracks, to warn my boys of an on coming worker, I jupmed up on the coupler, of some hitched cars, to jump down and warn my boys, who were on the other side, and for some reason my feet didnt move, but my body did, anyways i fell head first, tucked and landed on my left shoulder, cracking the outter most part of the bone/shoulder..Hurt like hell, still bothers me, and I get regular steroid injections into it, to take away the pain..I will have to get the outter most part of the bone, cut off when Im older..and if that wasn't enough, after the worker came, we bounced down in between lines, the opposite direction, then jumped thru the outter line, to ditch into the woods, anywasy everyone went, 1 at a time, and ran towards the woods, I went last, took off running, and stumbled face first, hands thrown out, and down I went, I got up, and staring at my hands , all i could see was black soot..haha, in the woods, I broke out a lighter, and they were bloddy , with small stones/gravel embedded in them, damn that burnt.....It's nights like that , that make me say, damn, I'm getting too old for this shit....at almost age 40, and it may be time to retire..Retire, I say? Hmmmmm...nah, fuck that..:D

You aint got shit on a fat wedgie my brother

Originally posted by porque

...we were all riding our bikes to the yard like normal...a tractor trailor ran a red light...some of us saw it...some of us didn't...no one painted that night...

porque... you gotta give up the gore. i mean you gotta post an incident report. you did a nice job putting it in a very bohemian fasion but now i'm gonna be caught wondering all night. what happened with the truck and the bikes?! this is the wounded in action thread yo. what kind of wounds are we talkin' about here? come on back and give up the gore brother.

Archived