POST A RIDDLE>

BIGBLUE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^funny shit.

how many hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

you mean you don't KNOW?!

a guy works on the 20th floor of a building. every morning he takes the elevator to the 10th floor, gets off the elevator, and walks up the stairs to the 20th. unless it's raining outside, then he takes the elevator straight to the 20th. when he leaves work he takes the elevator straight down to the ground floor. the guy is not a hipster. he does not live in williamsburg. he does not have a fashion mohawk or any of the other features known to be indicitave of a hipster.

so whats this guys fucking deal with the elevator?

Originally posted by iquit

a guy works on the 20th floor of a building. every morning he takes the elevator to the 10th floor, gets off the elevator, and walks up the stairs to the 20th. unless it's raining outside, then he takes the elevator straight to the 20th. when he leaves work he takes the elevator straight down to the ground floor. the guy is not a hipster. he does not live in williamsburg. he does not have a fashion mohawk or any of the other features known to be indicitave of a hipster.

so whats this guys fucking deal with the elevator?

i have heard that many times and i cant think of it, damn damn damn damn

a man leaves home makes 3 left turns, and is back at home, there is a man there, he dosent talk to him, thought, who is that man?

a lady is in her room, she wakes up to smoke alarms going off, she sees smoke, realizes there is a fire and she is immediate danger, but she lays back in bed.....why did she lay back in bed?

a man rides on the boardwalk on his bicycle, ready to sell his product out of the box on the front, the boardwalk is perfectly flat, however, at the end of the day, when he has to ride home, the ride is much tougher than the ride out there, why is that?

Originally posted by onesecondple

a man leaves home makes 3 left turns, and is back at home, there is a man there, he dosent talk to him, thought, who is that man?

his son and they have a bad relationship?

a lady is in her room, she wakes up to smoke alarms going off, she sees smoke, realizes there is a fire and she is immediate danger, but she lays back in bed.....why did she lay back in bed?

duh, she's a fucking cripple.

or she's got an escape hatch under her bed and she can't remember the code for it.

a man rides on the boardwalk on his bicycle, ready to sell his product out of the box on the front, the boardwalk is perfectly flat, however, at the end of the day, when he has to ride home, the ride is much tougher than the ride out there, why is that?

because he's tired?

because he sells chicken feathers and someone paid him in rolled coins?

flat tire?

he ate too much?

high tide?

*i can't spell no good.

ding ding ding!

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

^^^if it's a nice day, from the windows of the stairwell you can see hot chicks sunning themselves on neighboring rooftops.

true in my dad's office building...

you win! all the hipster stuff was just a curveball to distract, but you saw right past that shit. cheers.

just because they're not the answer you were looking for don't mean they're wrong. i have feelings, man, and i need to have them validated.

wait, because his home is up a hill?

just because they're not the answer you were looking for don't mean they're wrong. i have feelings, man, and i need to have them validated.

wait, because his home is up a hill?

no, he sells helium filled ballons, so the cart is lighter

it was meant to be in place of having to type "*sarcasm*". but i did it anyways, so whatever.

and for the record, you would not be able to tie enough balloons to a bicycle and still be able to ride it and have the helium gas in the balloons make a difference.

i'm delaying sleep and all i can think about is how funny it is that tease got banned for spelling words backwards.

haha, yeah

but the helium thing, yes, a good amount of balloons on a cart which is concevable, could be tied to make a difference, not a whole lot, but enough to notice

Guest im not witty

the elevator one is cause the guys short and cant reach the button for the 2oth floor unless its raining in which case he uses his umbrella to push the button.

the guy leaving home and 3 left turns is another baseball reference.

lets hear some of the other answers..

oh and tease is banned again?

Originally posted by im not witty

the elevator one is cause the guys short and cant reach the button for the 2oth floor unless its raining in which case he uses his umbrella to push the button.

the guy leaving home and 3 left turns is another baseball reference.

lets hear some of the other answers..

oh and tease is banned again?

yes, baseball is right, yes, elevator is right, i remember that now, yes, tease is banned again

hmmm ill think of some, give me a minute

Guest im not witty

the twins from albuqurqee, and the lady in bed with the fire are pissing me off. i think ive even heard both answers before i just cant remember

Originally posted by you's guys ain't ever gonna get it...

a man is walking down the road when he comes to a sign.

the sign is centered directly in the middle of a fork in the road.

the sign says albuquerque. there is a pair of twins at the crossroads.

one twin always lies,

and one twin always tells the truth.

the twins tell you that you are allowed to ask them each a question, but it must be the same question.

ask them one question that will lead you to the answer of,

how do you get to albuquerque?....

riddle me this.... nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

Guest im not witty

wait how about this question for the twins. hey twins, could you move the fuck out of the way so i can see the sign that tells me which way to albuqurqee

Archived