Worst accidentinjury?

JohnnyHorton

What's your worst accident or injury you've ever done to yourself?

Yesterday I was snowboarding and I beefed pretty hard doing a kick-method from about 10-15 feet up. Ended up giving myself a mild concussion and a bruised kidney I think ... I didn't really go to the hospital to check myself out.

so post up with your stories

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nothing too bad.

I fell off a roof once (doing a rooftop) and narrowly missed a spiky tree stump thing when I landed on my back. 2 stories, and I still feel pain there sometimes, even though it was a while ago. Luckily, right after I got driven to a buddy’s house where I smoked ridiculous amounts of weed to keep me from agonizing pain.

There’s more, but nothing too serious (except when I slit my wrist by accident when I was 11).

standing on the seat of my bike, and falling down smashing my balls into

the bar underneath. fucking painful.

had a bedroom with slatboard floors. went to push myself further under

my bed to clean, toenail caught in a crack. off came toenail.

skiing, fell and sprained my wrist... then, trying to keep it slow to get

off the hill, I fell again and fractured it. THAT fucking hurt.

plus the immeasurable emotional pain I've felt over the years that by far

surpasses any physical pain, caused by freak of nature accidents.

1.) snapped collar-bone clean through after hitting my throat on the curb from falling off my bike... 5 years old.

2.) Fishing in the mountains, slipped on a rock, did a (semi) backflip and broke my fall with my knee-cap on a sharp rock.. Split my knee down to the bone and cracked my knee-cap. 29 staples, bitches! (9 years old).

3.) Two 3rd-degree concussions in >6 months from hockey. (13 years old).

4.) Punched a big ol' glass door and cut my face and arm/hand up real nice. 49 stitches total. (15 years old)

5.) Dislocated *both* shoulders trying a double-backflip while snowboarding pissed out of my face.

Accidnet-prone like what

:beat:

skip_it.jpg

I drunk as hell once and tried to do spinkicks

with one of these. Ended up rolling my ankle

into the ground and nearly passed out from

the pain. That was easily the most painful shit

I've ever felt. Way worse than breaking anything.

When I used to fruitboot (laugh all you want,

I was prolly better at skateboarding than the

people who say the did it too) I hurt my back

doing mistyflips up and down some embankment

in an hockey rink parking lot. Overshot my landing,

went too far and smacked my back into the wall.

I was limping like a redheads named Ilean

in an earthquake for a week after that.

Go get hurt.

- 84 stitches in forearm from going through window.

- right ancle sprains 14... left ankle sprains 9.

- torn acl on left knee.

- torn rotator cuff right shoulder.

- 2 seized vertabrae in the spine.

- about 200 stitches in head from various shit.

- right quad muscle torn almost in half (out 16 weeks for that one).

- many more various stitches, fractures and sprains throughout body.

my body's fucked... take your pick. :D

Originally posted by bute

age two: jumped down stairs and landed on a coffee table that had been moved, i split my chin open and had to have staples put in there.

age 16: as well as lots of ankle injurys since i started skateboarding when i was 16 i absolutely destroyed my right ankle. tore all the ligaments along the side of it and around the ball. ripped some ligaments right off the ball of the ankle. compressed the cartlidge or something like that. no breaks though.

last year: completely snapped my radius and my ulna (both bones in the fore arm) at the same time. it was completely floppy. people who witnessed it were dry reaching. i had to have metal plates screwed to each bone to hold it together. all up two metal plates, 12 screws and 23 staples. i also did some nerve damage and cant feel my thumb or fore finger properly or the back of my hand.

thats the major ones that i can remember right now.

i bet your a pretty good skater as a result of that no?

last year: completely snapped my radius and my ulna (both bones in the fore arm) at the same time. it was completely floppy. people who witnessed it were dry reaching. i had to have metal plates screwed to each bone to hold it together. all up two metal plates, 12 screws and 23 staples. i also did some nerve damage and cant feel my thumb or fore finger properly or the back of my hand.

I hope to someone that you were going for the

Leap Of Faith when you did this shit. Otherwise

it doesn't seem worth it.. fuck that...

:D :eek: :beat: :spent: :beat2: :cry: :yuck: :sick: :twitch: :krunk:

climbing a tree. limb broke. slid down tree. tree "nub" went into armpit area. ripped everything. shouldnt be able to use my arm. should have had plastic surgery. lots of stitches. good surgeon. arm is like nothing happened. scar goes from one side to the other.

breaking into candy machine thing witch switchblade. closed back across my thumb cut my tendant and had to get surgery to get it back together. it was right on the knuckle of my thumb. thumb doesnt move all the way up and down.

- Severe hyperextension of knee resulting in torn ligaments and damaged cartilage. I couldn't walk for months, and couldn't run/skate/play sports for over a year. I still have problems with it.....

- When I was about 5 years old I was running with a cricket stump outside, and tripped and fell, and landed on the stump which rammed right up to the back corner of my throat. Blood everywhere, major stitch work. The doctors said I was lucky. If the stump had hit directly at the back of my throat, it probably would have gone clean through....

i havent broken many bones or injured my self badly, but last winter i broke my collar bone in 3 places which was opprolly the worst. i broke it by going off a huge jump on a snowskate and landing on pure ice. most painful bone to break, haha and my friend was at the top of the hill laughing at first.

age 16: as well as lots of ankle injurys since i started skateboarding when i was 16 i absolutely destroyed my right ankle. tore all the ligaments along the side of it and around the ball. ripped some ligaments right off the ball of the ankle. compressed the cartlidge or something like that. no breaks though.

i did this skating a rail, but fractured the bone in about four places. had to quit skating because i couldn't afford to get all the ligaments reattached, so i sprain my right ankle really easily now.

fractured both collarbones by falling with my head between the legs that hold up the banister, i don't know what they're called - around 3

split chin open on grandparents' stairs - 4 years old

broken each wrist several times - 3rd grade to sophomore year

split head open at a show while dancing, got 12 stitches across my hairline - junior year

dislocated my shoulder while snowboarding, then recurring dislocations over time (once while having sex) - senior year

smashed finger in a door last summer, lost the nail, just now starting to look normal.

i'm so fucking broken, i'm probably forgetting so many injuries and casts.

never broken anything.. but ive fallen out of a tree and landed on a heating vent.. now i have a big scar across my knee and i dont have any feeling around it and ive been kicked in the jaw twice by a horse and i can dislocate my jaw now. both are fun tho.:spin:

Four Wheeler Accidents:

1) While riding across a hill on a steep incline, my left front tire rode up

on a sapling while I wasn't paying attention. I goosed the gas and rolled

it down the hill.. after tumbling, the end of the handlebar pinned my hand

to a tree. That motherfucking hurt. I couldn't move my fingers for a month.

2) I was doing a donut, and my left back tire hit a rut, squarely, and

completely stopped the four wheeler. I was flung off and my ass hit first,

right on the tail bone. I couldn't walk. That hurt.

3) I didn't know at the time, but mole hills (the little huts of grass that

look hollow) are actually packed tight as hell with dirt. I hit one of those

doing about 20-25, and wrenched my wrist/slammed the handlebar into

my gut. That begin my string of wrist injuries.