Local Trains

azert

This is for all those people who depend on trains for their main source of transportation..

Don't you just love trains? Here in Japan they are the most efficient and cheapest way to get around. I love them. The japs are really funny because some of the people try to be hardasses and make themselves like the king of your area by pushing people and trying to get the most space around them, but others are really polite and cool about everything. Anyone have any stories? Like I'm sure I caused a hell of a ruckus on any train I was one today but I don't remember anything past 5 PM so I can't provide any details.. I just remember laying down on the ground. Haha anyone who has been to the Japan/Tokyo trains know what it is to ride the trains at rush hour and try to even get a seat. But I know the Japanese people were cool about my condition because I got home without any sort of law enforcement interaction. But yeah I just love watching people get on and off of trains.......................... God damn I hope I can remember to delete this tomorrow morning.

Edit: it technically is tomorrow morning so I would like to be the first to wish everyone who celebrates it, an authentic Happy Valentine's Day.

Edit: by time I check this in like twelve hours, I hope there is some nudity of some very attractive women in here.... kudasai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by azert

This is for all those people who depend on trains for their main source of transportation..

Don't you just love trains? Here in Japan they are the most efficient and cheapest way to get around. I love them. The japs are really funny because some of the people try to be hardasses and make themselves like the king of your area by pushing people and trying to get the most space around them, but others are really polite and cool about everything. Anyone have any stories? Like I'm sure I caused a hell of a ruckus on any train I was one today but I don't remember anything past 5 PM so I can't provide any details.. I just remember laying down on the ground. Haha anyone who has been to the Japan/Tokyo trains know what it is to ride the trains at rush hour and try to even get a seat. But I know the Japanese people were cool about my condition because I got home without any sort of law enforcement interaction. But yeah I just love watching people get on and off of trains..........................

God damn I hope I can remember to delete this tomorrow morning.

Edit: it technically is tomorrow morning so I would like to be the first to wish everyone who celebrates it, an authentic Happy Valentine's Day.

Edit: by time I check this in like twelve hours, I hope there is some nudity of some very attractive women in here.... kudasai

haha. now you can't delete it.

unless you delete the thread.

shit!

*smacks forehead*

The past three places I've lived have been near trains.

My gf lives near a major train artery down here in (blank). Hearing a long line of box cars rumbling past in the dark blue night like some fantastic metal beast is one of the fews things left that still gets a shiver up my spine.

The other day when i was down in the yards getting photos, a train went past and i got as close as i could without getting sucked under the wheels.

Archived